Just looking for some specific information on this. I'll be arriving into Gatwick late on a Thursday night (11pm-ish) and would like to change some currency there. Will the currency exchange places be closed?
Gatwick airport - currency exchange?
- 1 TSA's quicker Pre-Check coming to 60 more airports
- 2 JetBlue
- 3 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 4 Dreamliner
- 5 Rental Cars - Responsibility for Break-downs?
- 6 Tap airlines and CPAP machine?
- 7 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 8 Seattle / Reykjavik / Glasgow
- 9 Does FRA offer "golf cart" type transfers for mobility impaired?
- 10 Booking FF Tixs on USAIR
- 11 TAP airlines-carry on?
- 12 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 13 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 14 Gate Check Question
- 15 Wher do we pass thru passport control
- 16 Using AA miles to Tasmania in spring 2014?
- 17 AA/US merger - details on Oneworld, frequent flyer integration
- 18 Subject to Government Approval?
- 19 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 20 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 21 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 22 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 23 Worst US airline?
- 24 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 25 Buying business and coach tickets