As gas prices has gone down recently, does anyone think airfare will come down? I am planning a trip to Europe around Xmas time and am wondering if I should wait to reserve the air part and see what happens.
Gas prices and airfare
- 1 85 minute stopover in JFK T8
- 2 Humidifier on flight
- 3 Turkish Airlines
- 4 Is Jetstar Australia the worst airline for customer service contact?
- 5 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 6 California to Bangkok
- 7 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 8 Southwest's Locations within Nashville, TN airport
- 9 EuropeByAir.com what is your experience with them?
- 10 American Airlines Chicago to Rome
- 11 Flights to the USA from Paris or London
- 12 Protein Powder and Security?
- 13 Finn Air
- 14 finnair delhi helsinki
- 15 Have you ever checked in Canvas Zippered Tote
- 16 Worries about a LAX - SEA - KIX trip
- 17 Flying the new TACA via Central America to Peru
- 18 LGA or Newark for ongoing flight arriving into JFK
- 19 London Heathrow Arrivals
- 20 Yippeee - SW showing up in Kayak searches!
- 21 AA to add seats on planes
- 22 Unable to prebook seats AF Premium Economy??!
- 23 Delta charged two different FF costs in less than a minute
- 24 Award tickets with 2 accounts?
- 25 Best use of an afternnoon/night helsinki layover..