I've booked a flight from Madrid to Shanghai with a stop in London. I arrive at 9:05 at London city airport and I leave at 13:50 at London Heathrow airport.
I'm going to have a luggage of 20kg and as I go to Shanghai, I suppose I would have been to be at Heathrow airport 2 or 3 hours in advance.
What's the best/easiest/fastest way to reach the Heathrow airport? How much does it cost? It is possible to make it without missing my flight?
As I've made just one reservation (it's the travel agency who gave me this correspondance, I suppose I could make it, no?
Thank you very much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 2 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 3 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 4 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 5 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 6 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 7 Traveling to Spain in March
- 8 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 9 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 10 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 11 Google Flights ?
- 12 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 13 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 14 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 15 Flying "Backwards"
- 16 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 17 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 18 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 19 Delta and Virgin
- 20 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 21 Newark connection
- 22 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 23 Which airline for Paris/Nice?
- 24 Ticket spelling error with Orbitz
- 25 Cooperating with Airport Security