I've booked a flight from Madrid to Shanghai with a stop in London. I arrive at 9:05 at London city airport and I leave at 13:50 at London Heathrow airport.
I'm going to have a luggage of 20kg and as I go to Shanghai, I suppose I would have been to be at Heathrow airport 2 or 3 hours in advance.
What's the best/easiest/fastest way to reach the Heathrow airport? How much does it cost? It is possible to make it without missing my flight?
As I've made just one reservation (it's the travel agency who gave me this correspondance, I suppose I could make it, no?
Thank you very much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Delta to Tel Aviv from JFK
- 2 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 3 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 4 SFO runway closures ?
- 5 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 6 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 7 Carry on
- 8 Car seat harassment
- 9 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 10 Is connection time of 1 hour enough for transfer from A24 to Z20
- 11 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 12 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 13 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 14 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 15 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 16 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 17 WestJet to add budget line
- 18 gate distance
- 19 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 20 Luggage tag
- 21 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 22 Departing FCO
- 23 carryon fee on international flights?
- 24 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 25 FCO - CDG - SFO connection