I've booked a flight from Madrid to Shanghai with a stop in London. I arrive at 9:05 at London city airport and I leave at 13:50 at London Heathrow airport.
I'm going to have a luggage of 20kg and as I go to Shanghai, I suppose I would have been to be at Heathrow airport 2 or 3 hours in advance.
What's the best/easiest/fastest way to reach the Heathrow airport? How much does it cost? It is possible to make it without missing my flight?
As I've made just one reservation (it's the travel agency who gave me this correspondance, I suppose I could make it, no?
Thank you very much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 "Bait and Switch" and KLM
- 2 International flights to Uganda
- 3 Last minute required change cost us $4,000
- 4 U.S Passport Photos-- Okay to Smile?
- 5 Consolidators for Biz Class Seats
- 6 Aiports in Paris
- 7 Questions about reclaiming FF miles
- 8 Transfer between Terminal 4 and Terminal 5 at LHR
- 9 Same ticket, Rome to JFK via Alitalia then Delta, baggage?
- 10 Website to indicate number of seats sold?
- 11 Laguardia hassle?
- 12 Parking at JFK
- 13 Help with Delta terminal in Atlanta
- 14 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 15 Justfly.com
- 16 Can I clear customs and make my connections at YYZ and BOS?
- 17 Flying Tokyo-YYZ in economy- direct or break it up in YVR?
- 18 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 19 Is Bravofly A Scam?
- 20 Getting wedding clothes from here to there
- 21 Transit Visa in Heathrow Terminal 5
- 22 Frankfurt connections Lufthansa to United
- 23 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 24 SEA to Gran Canaria on Separate Tickets
- 25 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!