I've booked a flight from Madrid to Shanghai with a stop in London. I arrive at 9:05 at London city airport and I leave at 13:50 at London Heathrow airport.
I'm going to have a luggage of 20kg and as I go to Shanghai, I suppose I would have been to be at Heathrow airport 2 or 3 hours in advance.
What's the best/easiest/fastest way to reach the Heathrow airport? How much does it cost? It is possible to make it without missing my flight?
As I've made just one reservation (it's the travel agency who gave me this correspondance, I suppose I could make it, no?
Thank you very much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 LEXMARK Printer 1:800:681:7208 Installation Contact LEXMARK Tec*h care
- 2 Global Entry application status question
- 3 Customs question
- 4 Contact # for Delta
- 5 Using american voucher
- 6 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 7 Beware the Frankfurt Airport
- 8 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 9 Southwest boarding
- 10 "under the seat space"
- 11 is RMB necessary for layover in Chinese airport
- 12 BUD to ZRH to USA
- 13 Starting my Planning
- 14 Another kid-on-the-plane story
- 15 Heathrow Terminal 5
- 16 RE minimum transfer time Schiphol!
- 17 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 18 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 19 UA Carry-On Policy
- 20 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 21 Customs and Connection Times
- 22 BA short turnaround time
- 23 Best airport lounge at Narita?
- 24 Quick trip to attain frequent flyer status
- 25 easyJet westard-ho