I am flying into Frankfurt in the evening. I want to keep my luggage in the storage facility, go check out the city & have dinner, come back to the airport to take luggage & then proceed to my next destination via bus in the bus station at the airport.
Q is: Would I get re-entry in the airport to retrieve the luggage, and probably rest for a bit (have lounge access) before the bus connection?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 LEXMARK PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT LEXMARK Tec*h care 24*7
- 2 Global Entry application status question
- 3 Customs question
- 4 Contact # for Delta
- 5 Using american voucher
- 6 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 7 Beware the Frankfurt Airport
- 8 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 9 Southwest boarding
- 10 "under the seat space"
- 11 is RMB necessary for layover in Chinese airport
- 12 BUD to ZRH to USA
- 13 Starting my Planning
- 14 Another kid-on-the-plane story
- 15 Heathrow Terminal 5
- 16 RE minimum transfer time Schiphol!
- 17 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 18 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 19 UA Carry-On Policy
- 20 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 21 Customs and Connection Times
- 22 BA short turnaround time
- 23 Best airport lounge at Narita?
- 24 Quick trip to attain frequent flyer status
- 25 easyJet westard-ho