I am flying into Frankfurt in the evening. I want to keep my luggage in the storage facility, go check out the city & have dinner, come back to the airport to take luggage & then proceed to my next destination via bus in the bus station at the airport.
Q is: Would I get re-entry in the airport to retrieve the luggage, and probably rest for a bit (have lounge access) before the bus connection?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT AT&T CONTACT 1:8OO:54O:683O AT&T Reset Password
- 2 SFO runway closures ?
- 3 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 4 AA from PHL to LIH for Seniors
- 5 Help!
- 6 A horror story about Justfly
- 7 Amaszonas Airlines
- 8 El Salvador plane change
- 9 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 10 You gotta love Southwest
- 11 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 12 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 13 Condor phone number???
- 14 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 15 Connection time
- 16 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 17 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 18 Carry on
- 19 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 20 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 21 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 22 International trip to Zurich, in parts...?
- 23 First time to Italy
- 24 Departing FCO
- 25 Car seat harassment