On the airport website it states that a Lufthansa departure (LH 316) will be at terminal 1, concourse AB. I know where terminal 1 is and where A and B are, but where is AB?
Or, am I interperting this improperly.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 British Airways will enforce carryon rules?
- 2 Extra time for customs from Quebec to denver
- 3 One-way award travel: are there drawbacks?
- 4 Air France Seat Assignment Question
- 5 Connection Time from the US to CPT from JNB?
- 6 Watch: Passengers learns that plane might have to ditch in Pacific
- 7 1 hour 20 min layover in London is it doable?
- 8 Long late night layover Dubai (Emirates)
- 9 Airline alliance and alliance carrier brand
- 10 Showers at LHR's Terminal 5
- 11 air canada flight times
- 12 Do you check for a flights on time statistics before you choose your flights?
- 13 Bangkok to Varanasi
- 14 Air France Premium Economy Worth it?
- 15 Denied boarding due to visa requirements for Italy
- 16 San Francisco to Rome what is the best layover?
- 17 No US Flights Using BA Avios
- 18 Rome Airport Terminal 3 Fire
- 19 Where does a US citizen go thru customs Italy to Toronto?
- 20 Baggage Charges/British Air/Vueling
- 21 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 22 Luggage transfers
- 23 Making connections in Amsterdam
- 24 United Club Heathrow
- 25 KLM - I think not!