On the airport website it states that a Lufthansa departure (LH 316) will be at terminal 1, concourse AB. I know where terminal 1 is and where A and B are, but where is AB?
Or, am I interperting this improperly.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 2 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 3 Carry on
- 4 SFO runway closures ?
- 5 Car seat harassment
- 6 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 7 Is connection time of 1 hour enough for transfer from A24 to Z20
- 8 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 9 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 10 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 11 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 12 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 13 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 14 WestJet to add budget line
- 15 gate distance
- 16 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 17 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 18 Luggage tag
- 19 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 20 Departing FCO
- 21 carryon fee on international flights?
- 22 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 23 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
- 24 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 25 Changing terminals in Philadelphia