On the airport website it states that a Lufthansa departure (LH 316) will be at terminal 1, concourse AB. I know where terminal 1 is and where A and B are, but where is AB?
Or, am I interperting this improperly.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 sbcglobal Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 sbcglobal Tec*h car*e
- 2 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 3 Royal Air Moroc Reviews
- 4 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 5 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 6 Global Entry application status question
- 7 Customs question
- 8 "under the seat space"
- 9 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 10 Contact # for Delta
- 11 Using american voucher
- 12 Beware the Frankfurt Airport
- 13 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 14 Southwest boarding
- 15 is RMB necessary for layover in Chinese airport
- 16 BUD to ZRH to USA
- 17 Starting my Planning
- 18 Another kid-on-the-plane story
- 19 Heathrow Terminal 5
- 20 RE minimum transfer time Schiphol!
- 21 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 22 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 23 UA Carry-On Policy
- 24 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 25 Customs and Connection Times