On the airport website it states that a Lufthansa departure (LH 316) will be at terminal 1, concourse AB. I know where terminal 1 is and where A and B are, but where is AB?
Or, am I interperting this improperly.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://deal4supplements.com/max-gain-xtreme-scam/
- 2 Domestic layover on an international flight
- 3 Praise for Delta One
- 4 Caution while booking a ticket on rcg.se
- 5 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 6 Southwest and pax rights
- 7 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 8 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 9 A horror story about Justfly
- 10 international flight luggage pick-up waiting time
- 11 Connecting flight through Amsterdam
- 12 Long layover in PHL
- 13 Boarding US-bound Flight with Expired Green Card
- 14 Good air fare?
- 15 American vs United
- 16 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 17 immigration passport control
- 18 Unable to Purchase on Spirit Airline?
- 19 IAH layover time
- 20 Immigration Control When Connecting Through Europe
- 21 CDG Air France flight connection to Madrid
- 22 How Would You Rate Iberia Air Customer Service?
- 23 The Top 100 Airlines
- 24 Can a person go home at a transit
- 25 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?