I've heard that American airlines dont't have food on transatlantic flights. Is this true?
Secondly, do European airlines have meals on transatlantic flights ??.
How about flights from the West coast to Europe??
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Ryanair targets families
- 2 Boarding US-bound Flight with Expired Green Card
- 3 Unable to Purchase on Spirit Airline?
- 4 American vs United
- 5 Flying through Heathrow
- 6 First time, Best Business class?
- 7 Airline sold ticket with short connection
- 8 international flight luggage pick-up waiting time
- 9 Instant Cold Compress and TSA
- 10 Praise for Delta One
- 11 Domestic layover on an international flight
- 12 Caution while booking a ticket on rcg.se
- 13 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 14 Southwest and pax rights
- 15 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 16 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 17 A horror story about Justfly
- 18 Connecting flight through Amsterdam
- 19 Long layover in PHL
- 20 Good air fare?
- 21 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 22 immigration passport control
- 23 IAH layover time
- 24 Immigration Control When Connecting Through Europe
- 25 CDG Air France flight connection to Madrid