I've heard that American airlines dont't have food on transatlantic flights. Is this true?
Secondly, do European airlines have meals on transatlantic flights ??.
How about flights from the West coast to Europe??
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.tryperfectgarcinia.com/hydroplenage-anti-aging-cream/
- 2 http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/megadrox-and-testadrox/
- 3 http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/megadrox-and-testadrox/
- 4 Arr Stansted; Dep LHR, one night in London: where?
- 5 Booking SNAFU with Qatar Airways
- 6 Anyone tried Turkish Airlines for long flights before?
- 7 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 8 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 9 Turkish Airlines - Leg disappeared
- 10 I hour connection Heathrow
- 11 KLM refund process - not good!
- 12 AA seat assignments
- 13 AA Business Class on 777
- 14 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 15 Beach Ball headrest?
- 16 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 17 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 18 SkyLux - Anyone have Feedback??
- 19 Rome To Sardinia
- 20 Do I have time to recheck bags in Athens and make my flight
- 21 Has anyone heard of Dealber?
- 22 Baggage Checked-through on Non-* Alliance?
- 23 name on ticket and passport
- 24 Best Multi-City Booking Site?
- 25 Changing flights in LAX from international to Domestic