I just realized my Driver's License expires tomorrow! I am going today to renew it and they will give me a paper temporary license while I await the new plastic license. They will give me back my expired license to keep. I am flying from BHM to BWI in a few weeks. Will I have trouble using a current Temporary License and a expired plastic one? I had this situation happen 5 years ago and had serious trouble boarding - at that point I had a current Passport and happened to have it with me so I used that - just looked and my Passport expired in April! Has anyone else had experience like this? Am I stressing for no reason!
Flying with Temporary Driver's License
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Changing flights
- 2 Etihad is an anagram of 'I hated...'
- 3 Mobile Board Passes--
- 4 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 5 Business Class Summer Sales
- 6 Choices for Air - AF, KLM via Europe OR SAA via JNB to HARARE, Zim
- 7 AA or BA to OSL
- 8 Best Airline for Trip to Istanbul
- 9 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 10 Visas and flight diversions
- 11 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 12 Half Empty Airliner
- 13 Non Refundable Tickets
- 14 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 15 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 16 AA and USair
- 17 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 18 Ailine security- a strange question
- 19 Paris-London-Dublin
- 20 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 21 Should I purchase now?
- 22 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 23 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 24 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 25 Duty Free Liquor