I just realized my Driver's License expires tomorrow! I am going today to renew it and they will give me a paper temporary license while I await the new plastic license. They will give me back my expired license to keep. I am flying from BHM to BWI in a few weeks. Will I have trouble using a current Temporary License and a expired plastic one? I had this situation happen 5 years ago and had serious trouble boarding - at that point I had a current Passport and happened to have it with me so I used that - just looked and my Passport expired in April! Has anyone else had experience like this? Am I stressing for no reason!
Flying with Temporary Driver's License
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 2 Delta in Amsterdam
- 3 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 4 United Airlines
- 5 Layover Time
- 6 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 7 Beware of Bravofly
- 8 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 9 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 10 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 11 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 12 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 13 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 14 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 15 When to buy tickets
- 16 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 17 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 18 TSA hand wipe
- 19 Delta question?
- 20 Layover in London
- 21 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 22 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 23 British Air or Air France
- 24 Connectiing in CDG good or bad?
- 25 Please help with Delta miles