My friend and I will be traveling to Seoul, South Korea this spring. We live in Minneapolis and found that it was much cheaper to purchase tickets to Seoul from San Francisco, so we are flying Sun Country from Minneapolis to San Francisco and then United Airlines from San Francisco to Seoul. Since I booked these two flights separately and on my own I am wondering how we will deal with getting our checked luggage from Minneapolis to Seoul. We only have a 2 hour lay over in San Francisco so I don't think it would be logical to collect our baggage and check it onto our second flight on our own. Can we have our luggage transfered for us by the airlines? I can't believe this didn't cross my mind until now! If someone could let me know how to go about dealing with this that would be great. Thanks!
Flying two different airlines
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 ACHETER FAUX PASSEPORT(firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 2 TAP airlines-carry on?
- 3 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 4 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 5 Gate Check Question
- 6 Wher do we pass thru passport control
- 7 Does FRA offer "golf cart" type transfers for mobility impaired?
- 8 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 9 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 10 Using AA miles to Tasmania in spring 2014?
- 11 AA/US merger - details on Oneworld, frequent flyer integration
- 12 Booking FF Tixs on USAIR
- 13 Subject to Government Approval?
- 14 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 15 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 16 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 17 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 18 Worst US airline?
- 19 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 20 Buying business and coach tickets
- 21 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 22 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 23 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 24 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 25 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?