My friend and I will be traveling to Seoul, South Korea this spring. We live in Minneapolis and found that it was much cheaper to purchase tickets to Seoul from San Francisco, so we are flying Sun Country from Minneapolis to San Francisco and then United Airlines from San Francisco to Seoul. Since I booked these two flights separately and on my own I am wondering how we will deal with getting our checked luggage from Minneapolis to Seoul. We only have a 2 hour lay over in San Francisco so I don't think it would be logical to collect our baggage and check it onto our second flight on our own. Can we have our luggage transfered for us by the airlines? I can't believe this didn't cross my mind until now! If someone could let me know how to go about dealing with this that would be great. Thanks!
Flying two different airlines
- 1 85 minute stopover in JFK T8
- 2 Humidifier on flight
- 3 Turkish Airlines
- 4 Is Jetstar Australia the worst airline for customer service contact?
- 5 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 6 California to Bangkok
- 7 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 8 Southwest's Locations within Nashville, TN airport
- 9 EuropeByAir.com what is your experience with them?
- 10 American Airlines Chicago to Rome
- 11 Flights to the USA from Paris or London
- 12 Protein Powder and Security?
- 13 Finn Air
- 14 finnair delhi helsinki
- 15 Have you ever checked in Canvas Zippered Tote
- 16 Worries about a LAX - SEA - KIX trip
- 17 Flying the new TACA via Central America to Peru
- 18 LGA or Newark for ongoing flight arriving into JFK
- 19 London Heathrow Arrivals
- 20 Yippeee - SW showing up in Kayak searches!
- 21 AA to add seats on planes
- 22 Unable to prebook seats AF Premium Economy??!
- 23 Delta charged two different FF costs in less than a minute
- 24 Award tickets with 2 accounts?
- 25 Best use of an afternnoon/night helsinki layover..