I'm in the early stages of planning a "mini" RTW on miles (aeroplan). I'm still undecided about whether to use up all the miles and fly business, or save some miles for another trip and fly economy.
If I fly economy, I'm wondering about the long transpac flight from Asia back home to Toronto. I've never done such a long flight before. Usually I'm itching to get off the aircraft after 8 hours or so. So my question is, what would you more experienced flyers do, if you were flying economy?
1. Fly direct HND-YYZ, 12 hours
2. Break up the flight in Vancouver, which would mean approx. 9 hours HND/NRT-YVR, then maybe an overnight, then 4.5 hour flight to YYZ
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Google Flights ?
- 2 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 3 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 4 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 5 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 6 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 7 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 8 Traveling to Spain in March
- 9 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 10 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 11 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 12 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 13 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 14 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 15 Flying "Backwards"
- 16 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 17 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 18 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 19 Delta and Virgin
- 20 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 21 Newark connection
- 22 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 23 Which airline for Paris/Nice?
- 24 Ticket spelling error with Orbitz
- 25 Cooperating with Airport Security
Flying Tokyo-YYZ in economy- direct or break it up in YVR?