I'm in the early stages of planning a "mini" RTW on miles (aeroplan). I'm still undecided about whether to use up all the miles and fly business, or save some miles for another trip and fly economy.
If I fly economy, I'm wondering about the long transpac flight from Asia back home to Toronto. I've never done such a long flight before. Usually I'm itching to get off the aircraft after 8 hours or so. So my question is, what would you more experienced flyers do, if you were flying economy?
1. Fly direct HND-YYZ, 12 hours
2. Break up the flight in Vancouver, which would mean approx. 9 hours HND/NRT-YVR, then maybe an overnight, then 4.5 hour flight to YYZ
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Delta to Tel Aviv from JFK
- 2 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 3 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 4 SFO runway closures ?
- 5 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 6 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 7 Carry on
- 8 Car seat harassment
- 9 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 10 Is connection time of 1 hour enough for transfer from A24 to Z20
- 11 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 12 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 13 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 14 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 15 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 16 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 17 WestJet to add budget line
- 18 gate distance
- 19 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 20 Luggage tag
- 21 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 22 Departing FCO
- 23 carryon fee on international flights?
- 24 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 25 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
Flying Tokyo-YYZ in economy- direct or break it up in YVR?