I'm in the early stages of planning a "mini" RTW on miles (aeroplan). I'm still undecided about whether to use up all the miles and fly business, or save some miles for another trip and fly economy.
If I fly economy, I'm wondering about the long transpac flight from Asia back home to Toronto. I've never done such a long flight before. Usually I'm itching to get off the aircraft after 8 hours or so. So my question is, what would you more experienced flyers do, if you were flying economy?
1. Fly direct HND-YYZ, 12 hours
2. Break up the flight in Vancouver, which would mean approx. 9 hours HND/NRT-YVR, then maybe an overnight, then 4.5 hour flight to YYZ
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 CANON@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:888:279:0246 Tec*h HelP 24*7
- 2 Traveling abroad with gift box as carry-on?
- 3 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 4 El Salvador plane change
- 5 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 6 1st RTW- cheapest place to start?
- 7 Shopping duty Free On Board versus On Ground
- 8 United and ANA
- 9 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 10 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 11 Newark Terminal Transfer
- 12 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 13 Redeeming Miles with a Capital One Card
- 14 Free Stopovers in Europe, flying from NYC?
- 15 Best/worst airlines for traveling with pets?
- 16 Porter or Air Canada?
- 17 Going through security with herbs?
- 18 Help me get award tickets using variety of points
- 19 Foot Rests? China Airlines Premium Economy Experiences ??
- 20 Chocolates in carry on allowed?
- 21 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 22 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 23 What can be done if one date is wrong?
- 24 West Coast USA>France routes
- 25 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
Flying Tokyo-YYZ in economy- direct or break it up in YVR?