I'm in the early stages of planning a "mini" RTW on miles (aeroplan). I'm still undecided about whether to use up all the miles and fly business, or save some miles for another trip and fly economy.
If I fly economy, I'm wondering about the long transpac flight from Asia back home to Toronto. I've never done such a long flight before. Usually I'm itching to get off the aircraft after 8 hours or so. So my question is, what would you more experienced flyers do, if you were flying economy?
1. Fly direct HND-YYZ, 12 hours
2. Break up the flight in Vancouver, which would mean approx. 9 hours HND/NRT-YVR, then maybe an overnight, then 4.5 hour flight to YYZ
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1:888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Beware the Frankfurt Airport
- 3 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 4 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 5 Southwest boarding
- 6 "under the seat space"
- 7 is RMB necessary for layover in Chinese airport
- 8 Contact # for Delta
- 9 BUD to ZRH to USA
- 10 Starting my Planning
- 11 Another kid-on-the-plane story
- 12 Heathrow Terminal 5
- 13 RE minimum transfer time Schiphol!
- 14 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 15 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 16 Using american voucher
- 17 UA Carry-On Policy
- 18 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 19 Customs and Connection Times
- 20 BA short turnaround time
- 21 Best airport lounge at Narita?
- 22 Quick trip to attain frequent flyer status
- 23 easyJet westard-ho
- 24 Toronto to Europe - Open Jaw Prices
- 25 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
Flying Tokyo-YYZ in economy- direct or break it up in YVR?