I'm in the early stages of planning a "mini" RTW on miles (aeroplan). I'm still undecided about whether to use up all the miles and fly business, or save some miles for another trip and fly economy.
If I fly economy, I'm wondering about the long transpac flight from Asia back home to Toronto. I've never done such a long flight before. Usually I'm itching to get off the aircraft after 8 hours or so. So my question is, what would you more experienced flyers do, if you were flying economy?
1. Fly direct HND-YYZ, 12 hours
2. Break up the flight in Vancouver, which would mean approx. 9 hours HND/NRT-YVR, then maybe an overnight, then 4.5 hour flight to YYZ
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Aiports in Paris
- 2 International flights to Uganda
- 3 "Bait and Switch" and KLM
- 4 Laguardia hassle?
- 5 Last minute required change cost us $4,000
- 6 U.S Passport Photos-- Okay to Smile?
- 7 Consolidators for Biz Class Seats
- 8 Questions about reclaiming FF miles
- 9 Transfer between Terminal 4 and Terminal 5 at LHR
- 10 Same ticket, Rome to JFK via Alitalia then Delta, baggage?
- 11 Website to indicate number of seats sold?
- 12 Parking at JFK
- 13 Help with Delta terminal in Atlanta
- 14 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 15 Justfly.com
- 16 Can I clear customs and make my connections at YYZ and BOS?
- 17 Flying Tokyo-YYZ in economy- direct or break it up in YVR?
- 18 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 19 Is Bravofly A Scam?
- 20 Getting wedding clothes from here to there
- 21 Transit Visa in Heathrow Terminal 5
- 22 Frankfurt connections Lufthansa to United
- 23 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 24 SEA to Gran Canaria on Separate Tickets
- 25 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
Flying Tokyo-YYZ in economy- direct or break it up in YVR?