I'm in the early stages of planning a "mini" RTW on miles (aeroplan). I'm still undecided about whether to use up all the miles and fly business, or save some miles for another trip and fly economy.
If I fly economy, I'm wondering about the long transpac flight from Asia back home to Toronto. I've never done such a long flight before. Usually I'm itching to get off the aircraft after 8 hours or so. So my question is, what would you more experienced flyers do, if you were flying economy?
1. Fly direct HND-YYZ, 12 hours
2. Break up the flight in Vancouver, which would mean approx. 9 hours HND/NRT-YVR, then maybe an overnight, then 4.5 hour flight to YYZ
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 2 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 3 Airtreks and Bootsnall
- 4 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 5 Miami International Airport
- 6 T4 (AA) remodel at LAX
- 7 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 8 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 9 Question on checkin for international
- 10 travelling with ensure
- 11 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 12 Connection time
- 13 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 14 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 15 Award travel and fees
- 16 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 17 PHL layover
- 18 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 19 searching for flights on Kayak
- 20 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 21 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 22 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 23 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 24 Purchasing third coach seat for two passengers on international flight
- 25 Renewal of Global Entry
Flying Tokyo-YYZ in economy- direct or break it up in YVR?