Am scheduled to fly into FLL Friday night . . . Just as TS Chantal is scheduled to make an appearance, of course(!). Am curious . . . Airports in FL should be used to determining when it is - and is not - safe to operate during a tropical storm/hurricane . . . I know each weather scenario is unique, but are there any general rules as to when it becomes too unsafe for operations during a tropical event? Do airports in FL usually operate during low-grade tropical storms/waves? Thanks!
Flying To FLL Friday . . . When Do Airports In FL Shut Down Due To Weather?
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 2 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 3 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 4 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 5 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 6 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 7 Worst US airline?
- 8 Buying business and coach tickets
- 9 Beware of Bravofly
- 10 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 11 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 12 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?
- 13 Deceptive Airtran Bump Reimbursement
- 14 flight change and immigration time insight: Dallas to Frankfurt to Vienna
- 15 Continue on or stopover?
- 16 Breaking up a flight
- 17 Best routing on AA or BA; BOS/PMO; Business Class Award tix for 2; May 2014
- 18 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 19 Flying to the US with engagement ring.
- 20 aadvantage website
- 21 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 22 Sleep in Abu Dhabi airport?
- 23 JFK Transfer - enough time?
- 24 800 miles short from making 1K with United
- 25 Travel agency that specializes in reduced flights to Croatia