Does anyone have experience flying into Madrid or Barcelona from the US (probably Atlanta, GA)? I would like to fly on a Buddy Pass (standby) around the first week of July but I don't know which flights are likely to be less full. Flying standby, you can only get on the flight if there is an empty seat. Does anyone know whether Madrid or Barcelona is more likely to have empty seats in July?
Flying into Madrid or Barcelona?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 2 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 3 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 4 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 5 Arrival at SFO
- 6 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 7 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 8 American Airlines awards
- 9 Delta?
- 10 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 11 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 12 Delayed Luggage
- 13 Ryanair puts on airs
- 14 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 15 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 16 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 17 Seat selection help Korean Air
- 18 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 19 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 20 Bravofly 1 click 4 all your money !
- 21 Air France strike over
- 22 Transferring TBIT to Terminal 6 in LAX - lounge options?
- 23 Questions asked by CBP
- 24 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 25 Buying access to airport lounges