Does anyone have experience flying into Madrid or Barcelona from the US (probably Atlanta, GA)? I would like to fly on a Buddy Pass (standby) around the first week of July but I don't know which flights are likely to be less full. Flying standby, you can only get on the flight if there is an empty seat. Does anyone know whether Madrid or Barcelona is more likely to have empty seats in July?
Flying into Madrid or Barcelona?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 2 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 3 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 4 United flight reservation change
- 5 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 6 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 7 Codeshares
- 8 First point if entry in USA
- 9 Help need about onward trabel
- 10 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 11 Jacob Ng Community
- 12 Need Advice: Germany in October Prices
- 13 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 14 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 15 LAX. Terminal 4 to terminal 6
- 16 Beware of Bravofly
- 17 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 18 Connecting in SFO, domestic to international flight
- 19 Bravofly is a scam - beware
- 20 LAX to Tokoy - How much Lay Over TIme Do I Need
- 21 Flight to Dublin
- 22 Layover in Boston
- 23 Reserving seats on AA operated flight
- 24 Transfer time at Heathrow
- 25 Transfer time at Heathrow