I'm looking for busines/first class award ticket suggestions for fly from Cleveland to Melbourne. I would be willing to have a day or so of layover but will be traveling with a toddler so I don't want too many stops.
My travel dates are from 9/7/12-9/25/12. The departure date can be +/- 1 or 2 days.
I'm open to using miles on airlines other than UA as I have significant number of membership reward points.
Your input and suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Flying 3 days post knee surgery
- 2 Cheap flights to Europe from Pittsburg
- 3 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 4 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 5 Airtreks and Bootsnall
- 6 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 7 Miami International Airport
- 8 T4 (AA) remodel at LAX
- 9 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 10 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 11 Question on checkin for international
- 12 travelling with ensure
- 13 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 14 Connection time
- 15 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 16 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 17 Award travel and fees
- 18 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 19 PHL layover
- 20 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 21 searching for flights on Kayak
- 22 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 23 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 24 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 25 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare