I'm looking for busines/first class award ticket suggestions for fly from Cleveland to Melbourne. I would be willing to have a day or so of layover but will be traveling with a toddler so I don't want too many stops.
My travel dates are from 9/7/12-9/25/12. The departure date can be +/- 1 or 2 days.
I'm open to using miles on airlines other than UA as I have significant number of membership reward points.
Your input and suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Lussuoso Cream Give your hand the royal treatment
- 2 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 3 Google Flights ?
- 4 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 5 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 6 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 7 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 8 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 9 Traveling to Spain in March
- 10 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 11 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 12 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 13 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 14 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 15 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 16 Flying "Backwards"
- 17 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 18 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 19 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 20 Delta and Virgin
- 21 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 22 Newark connection
- 23 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 24 Which airline for Paris/Nice?
- 25 Ticket spelling error with Orbitz