I am planning to visit Canada this September. As i am flying for the first time i have some questions that can help me in travel a comfortable journey.
MY TRIP DETAILS
New Delhi (INDIA) to Toronto (CANADA) Via DOHA and LONDON.
1) New Delhi to Doha (Qatar Airlines) stop of about 1:35 Mins.
2) Doha to London (Qatar Airlines) stop of about 4:20MIns.
3) London to Toronto (Air Canada).
now my queries.
1) Will i get all the three boarding pass, when i will be boarding at New Delhi?
2) Will i have to reclaim my baggage and re check in at Doha?
3) Will i have to reclaim my baggage and re check in at London?
And also please mention all the other details relevant to my trip, that will help me in this journey.
Waiting for your important replies.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 2 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 3 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 4 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 5 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 6 Traveling to Spain in March
- 7 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 8 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 9 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 10 Google Flights ?
- 11 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 12 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 13 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 14 Flying "Backwards"
- 15 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 16 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 17 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 18 Delta and Virgin
- 19 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 20 Newark connection
- 21 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 22 Which airline for Paris/Nice?
- 23 Ticket spelling error with Orbitz
- 24 Cooperating with Airport Security
- 25 SMF to NCE or CDG