I am planning to visit Canada this September. As i am flying for the first time i have some questions that can help me in travel a comfortable journey.
MY TRIP DETAILS
New Delhi (INDIA) to Toronto (CANADA) Via DOHA and LONDON.
1) New Delhi to Doha (Qatar Airlines) stop of about 1:35 Mins.
2) Doha to London (Qatar Airlines) stop of about 4:20MIns.
3) London to Toronto (Air Canada).
now my queries.
1) Will i get all the three boarding pass, when i will be boarding at New Delhi?
2) Will i have to reclaim my baggage and re check in at Doha?
3) Will i have to reclaim my baggage and re check in at London?
And also please mention all the other details relevant to my trip, that will help me in this journey.
Waiting for your important replies.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Cheap Holiday Packages | Holiday Packages | Cheap Holidays By Travelwide
- 2 CDG transit time
- 3 Dreamliner and altitude sickness
- 4 Exchanging seats with a basketball player
- 5 A horror story about Justfly
- 6 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 7 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 8 Security lines at IAD
- 9 restaurants at the Albuquerque sunport
- 10 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 11 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 12 Soutwest Airlines Terms
- 13 Day of the week for the best price
- 14 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 15 LAX T4 and Bradley Int'l connector
- 16 how long to allocate for TSA in Dallas
- 17 Flight review – American Airlines Los Angeles to Sydney – Business Class
- 18 Expired Canadian PR card
- 19 TAP Miami to Nice
- 20 2 hours layover
- 21 10 hous in Hong Kong airport - what to do?
- 22 Feedback re; long term Parking..Sacramento
- 23 Tips for avoiding boredom long flights/ layovers?
- 24 KLM refund process - not good!
- 25 AA- selecting meals