I am planning to visit Canada this September. As i am flying for the first time i have some questions that can help me in travel a comfortable journey.
MY TRIP DETAILS
New Delhi (INDIA) to Toronto (CANADA) Via DOHA and LONDON.
1) New Delhi to Doha (Qatar Airlines) stop of about 1:35 Mins.
2) Doha to London (Qatar Airlines) stop of about 4:20MIns.
3) London to Toronto (Air Canada).
now my queries.
1) Will i get all the three boarding pass, when i will be boarding at New Delhi?
2) Will i have to reclaim my baggage and re check in at Doha?
3) Will i have to reclaim my baggage and re check in at London?
And also please mention all the other details relevant to my trip, that will help me in this journey.
Waiting for your important replies.
Flying for the first time, please help
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 2 AA Business Class seats from DFW to CDG and back to ORD - quality?
- 3 TAP Portuguese Air
- 4 Using a "Fake" Location for Better Flight Prices???
- 5 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 6 Oxford to Athens and back to London
- 7 Time needed between flights?
- 8 Air canada checking correct VISA
- 9 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 10 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 11 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 12 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 13 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 14 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 15 redeeming dividend miles
- 16 Keeping AA miles alive
- 17 Taxis at CDG......
- 18 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 19 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 20 KLM stinks
- 21 Driver's License Expired and TSA
- 22 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 23 Please help: Singapore to Tahiti to Hawaii to Singapore
- 24 Name on passport differs from air ticket
- 25 Korean Air Executive Resigns Post After Halting Flight Over Snack Service