I am planning to visit Canada this September. As i am flying for the first time i have some questions that can help me in travel a comfortable journey.
MY TRIP DETAILS
New Delhi (INDIA) to Toronto (CANADA) Via DOHA and LONDON.
1) New Delhi to Doha (Qatar Airlines) stop of about 1:35 Mins.
2) Doha to London (Qatar Airlines) stop of about 4:20MIns.
3) London to Toronto (Air Canada).
now my queries.
1) Will i get all the three boarding pass, when i will be boarding at New Delhi?
2) Will i have to reclaim my baggage and re check in at Doha?
3) Will i have to reclaim my baggage and re check in at London?
And also please mention all the other details relevant to my trip, that will help me in this journey.
Waiting for your important replies.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Singapore to Frankfurt – Singapore Airlines – Business Class
- 2 Which award searching tool is best
- 3 Air Canada compensation for delayed flight?
- 4 No US Flights Using BA Avios
- 5 Boeing 787
- 6 Lufthansa and United mileage Plus Card
- 7 Small seats - big passengers
- 8 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 9 Connection in AMS from Delta to KLM
- 10 Swapped name-surname on ticket
- 11 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 12 Oversized carryon
- 13 Air travel within Europe.
- 14 United ticket (016), Lufthansa flights, NO miles?
- 15 United Club Heathrow
- 16 1 hour 20 min layover in London is it doable?
- 17 Air France business class- which flights have flat beds?
- 18 problems flying SAS to Copenhagen August?
- 19 Air France Premium Economy Worth it?
- 20 Air France 027 flat bed business seats in fall, old seats summer?
- 21 South"worst" - yet again it disappoints.
- 22 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 23 British Airways/Expedia Disaster
- 24 Air France New Business Class Seats -- question!
- 25 Assistance with getting compensation for canceled flights in Europe