I am planning to visit Canada this September. As i am flying for the first time i have some questions that can help me in travel a comfortable journey.
MY TRIP DETAILS
New Delhi (INDIA) to Toronto (CANADA) Via DOHA and LONDON.
1) New Delhi to Doha (Qatar Airlines) stop of about 1:35 Mins.
2) Doha to London (Qatar Airlines) stop of about 4:20MIns.
3) London to Toronto (Air Canada).
now my queries.
1) Will i get all the three boarding pass, when i will be boarding at New Delhi?
2) Will i have to reclaim my baggage and re check in at Doha?
3) Will i have to reclaim my baggage and re check in at London?
And also please mention all the other details relevant to my trip, that will help me in this journey.
Waiting for your important replies.
Flying for the first time, please help
- 1 British Airways, Edinburgh to Heathrow - baggage re-check?
- 2 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 3 flights to israel from ny
- 4 LAX customs HELP
- 5 Flights to Europe
- 6 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 7 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 8 easyJet cabin baggage
- 9 Beware of Bravofly
- 10 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 11 US customs forms questions
- 12 Award Availability
- 13 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 14 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 15 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 16 Expedia points?
- 17 Traveling with Cremains
- 18 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 19 self check in kiosks
- 20 How does duty free shopping work?
- 21 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 22 Easyjet
- 23 Qatar Airlines
- 24 Air taxes back on Vayama
- 25 alphaflightguru.com