I am planning to visit Canada this September. As i am flying for the first time i have some questions that can help me in travel a comfortable journey.
MY TRIP DETAILS
New Delhi (INDIA) to Toronto (CANADA) Via DOHA and LONDON.
1) New Delhi to Doha (Qatar Airlines) stop of about 1:35 Mins.
2) Doha to London (Qatar Airlines) stop of about 4:20MIns.
3) London to Toronto (Air Canada).
now my queries.
1) Will i get all the three boarding pass, when i will be boarding at New Delhi?
2) Will i have to reclaim my baggage and re check in at Doha?
3) Will i have to reclaim my baggage and re check in at London?
And also please mention all the other details relevant to my trip, that will help me in this journey.
Waiting for your important replies.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Hot mail Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?
- 3 Cheaper to buy plane ticket in Canada instead of US?
- 4 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 5 Question about dropping ORD-YYZ leg of HNL-ORD-YYZ
- 6 Is buying from a 3rd party site a good idea?
- 7 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 8 Shopping duty Free On Board versus On Ground
- 9 Traveling abroad with gift box as carry-on?
- 10 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 11 El Salvador plane change
- 12 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 13 1st RTW- cheapest place to start?
- 14 United and ANA
- 15 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 16 Newark Terminal Transfer
- 17 Redeeming Miles with a Capital One Card
- 18 Free Stopovers in Europe, flying from NYC?
- 19 Best/worst airlines for traveling with pets?
- 20 Porter or Air Canada?
- 21 Going through security with herbs?
- 22 Help me get award tickets using variety of points
- 23 Foot Rests? China Airlines Premium Economy Experiences ??
- 24 Chocolates in carry on allowed?
- 25 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?