My return flight from London is aboard a BA A380. When I checked the seat chart I noticed that my seat is facing the other way (or turned backwards). I'm trying to imagine what it's like to fly for eleven hours sitting backwards, and what it feels like during take off and landing. How comfortable is it flying this way? I'm trying to decide whether or not to request a different seat.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 ((I 855 205 4069))United airlines Ticket booking
- 2 18552054069 Delta airlines Ticket booking
- 3 Tramadol
- 4 To pass the time on long haul flights..
- 5 Flying into O'Hare..bad as I have heard??
- 6 Connection time at Heathrow
- 7 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 8 Hypothetical question
- 9 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 10 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 11 Headphones on planes
- 12 redress number question
- 13 London to Morocco/stopover; Passport? Ideas?
- 14 Has anyone flown Wow Air from the east coast to Paris?
- 15 Getting Seat Assignments on Iberia (American Airlines Ticket)
- 16 Customs, Immigration, Passport Control
- 17 Seeking feedback on Royal Air Maroc nonstop IAD-CAS
- 18 Detroit to London to Croatia
- 19 Toronto to Malaga to Toulon to Athens then back to Toronto via Malaga!
- 20 Fastest route between JFK terminal 8 AA and JFK terminal 5 JetBlue
- 21 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 22 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 23 Does anyone know what's happening with United in November?
- 24 From Riyadh, (KSA) to London, (UK)
- 25 Bravofly issue