My return flight from London is aboard a BA A380. When I checked the seat chart I noticed that my seat is facing the other way (or turned backwards). I'm trying to imagine what it's like to fly for eleven hours sitting backwards, and what it feels like during take off and landing. How comfortable is it flying this way? I'm trying to decide whether or not to request a different seat.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 2 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 3 Miami International Airport
- 4 T4 (AA) remodel at LAX
- 5 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 6 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 7 Question on checkin for international
- 8 travelling with ensure
- 9 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 10 Connection time
- 11 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 12 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 13 Award travel and fees
- 14 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 15 PHL layover
- 16 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 17 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 18 searching for flights on Kayak
- 19 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 20 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 21 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 22 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 23 Purchasing third coach seat for two passengers on international flight
- 24 Renewal of Global Entry
- 25 added cost on BA tickets