My return flight from London is aboard a BA A380. When I checked the seat chart I noticed that my seat is facing the other way (or turned backwards). I'm trying to imagine what it's like to fly for eleven hours sitting backwards, and what it feels like during take off and landing. How comfortable is it flying this way? I'm trying to decide whether or not to request a different seat.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 girl love vashikaran specialist baba ji+91-9929415910
- 2 Delta to Tel Aviv from JFK
- 3 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 4 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 5 SFO runway closures ?
- 6 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 7 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 8 Carry on
- 9 Car seat harassment
- 10 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 11 Is connection time of 1 hour enough for transfer from A24 to Z20
- 12 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 13 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 14 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 15 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 16 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 17 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 18 WestJet to add budget line
- 19 gate distance
- 20 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 21 Luggage tag
- 22 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 23 Departing FCO
- 24 carryon fee on international flights?
- 25 Incomplete first name on international ticket