My return flight from London is aboard a BA A380. When I checked the seat chart I noticed that my seat is facing the other way (or turned backwards). I'm trying to imagine what it's like to fly for eleven hours sitting backwards, and what it feels like during take off and landing. How comfortable is it flying this way? I'm trying to decide whether or not to request a different seat.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 2 Documents for E-tickets?
- 3 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 4 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 5 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 6 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 7 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 8 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 9 Enough time
- 10 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 11 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 12 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 13 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 14 BA economy premiun seats
- 15 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 16 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 17 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 18 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 19 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 20 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 21 Voice calls during flights?
- 22 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 23 altitude sickness on a plane?
- 24 Atlanta Immigration & Customs
- 25 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?