My return flight from London is aboard a BA A380. When I checked the seat chart I noticed that my seat is facing the other way (or turned backwards). I'm trying to imagine what it's like to fly for eleven hours sitting backwards, and what it feels like during take off and landing. How comfortable is it flying this way? I'm trying to decide whether or not to request a different seat.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/bigrize/
- 2 http://megacleanseradvice.com/magic-rock-rx/
- 3 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 4 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 5 Check your electronics or fly American
- 6 Flying through Casablanca
- 7 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 8 what if connecting flight cancels
- 9 enough time for this flight?
- 10 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 11 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 12 EasyJet
- 13 TSA OR Global Entry
- 14 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 15 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 16 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 17 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 18 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 19 Amsterdam flight change
- 20 AA FF flights
- 21 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 22 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 23 Ways to stay entertained at Toronto Airport
- 24 Compensation after engine fire, 2 day delay
- 25 Europe's LCC routes - lots of changes!