My return flight from London is aboard a BA A380. When I checked the seat chart I noticed that my seat is facing the other way (or turned backwards). I'm trying to imagine what it's like to fly for eleven hours sitting backwards, and what it feels like during take off and landing. How comfortable is it flying this way? I'm trying to decide whether or not to request a different seat.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Voice calls during flights?
- 2 Anybody Flown AA Main Cabin Extra on the 789?
- 3 Flight Honolulu to New York
- 4 Scandinavian SAS Plus
- 5 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 6 meal service on 10:30 pm deaprture?
- 7 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 8 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 9 Traveling to Spain in March
- 10 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 11 Google Flights ?
- 12 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 13 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 14 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 15 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 16 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 17 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 18 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 19 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 20 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 21 Flying "Backwards"
- 22 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 23 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 24 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 25 Delta and Virgin