My return flight from London is aboard a BA A380. When I checked the seat chart I noticed that my seat is facing the other way (or turned backwards). I'm trying to imagine what it's like to fly for eleven hours sitting backwards, and what it feels like during take off and landing. How comfortable is it flying this way? I'm trying to decide whether or not to request a different seat.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 https://www.healthdietalert.com/cellista-collagen-retinol/
- 2 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 3 Global Entry application status question
- 4 Customs question
- 5 Royal Air Moroc Reviews
- 6 "under the seat space"
- 7 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 8 Contact # for Delta
- 9 Using american voucher
- 10 Beware the Frankfurt Airport
- 11 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 12 Southwest boarding
- 13 is RMB necessary for layover in Chinese airport
- 14 BUD to ZRH to USA
- 15 Starting my Planning
- 16 Another kid-on-the-plane story
- 17 Heathrow Terminal 5
- 18 RE minimum transfer time Schiphol!
- 19 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 20 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 21 UA Carry-On Policy
- 22 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 23 Customs and Connection Times
- 24 BA short turnaround time
- 25 Best airport lounge at Narita?