I was just wanting to get advice from some other travelers out there.
While in Denmark, my knee had a bit of a problem and I ended up being scheduled for an emergency knee surgery (if you can even say that). Well that was yesterday (Tuesday) and I am flying out of Hamburg via London to Seattle on Friday.
I am low weight bearing right now but flying so close after surgery has risks and being a recent college graduate, I cant really afford to postpone or upgrade to a full recline seat or even one with more leg room. I am flying with British Airways, but unfortunately, although I have traveled across the pond so many times, this is my first time with them.
Does anyone think they might upgrade me, even to a slightly better seat, which would also avoid them the hassle of helping me down the isle to the last row of seating on a 747-400? Also, I most definitely will be traveling via wheel chair as walking to the bathroom seems problematic enough right now, let alone going through customs and the maize that is Heathrow.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Economy class comfort
- 2 Exchanging seats with a basketball player
- 3 Transfer time to flight to US, LHR Term 3
- 4 Transit time at JFK from T4 to T1
- 5 CDG transit time
- 6 Dreamliner and altitude sickness
- 7 A horror story about Justfly
- 8 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 9 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 10 Security lines at IAD
- 11 restaurants at the Albuquerque sunport
- 12 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 13 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 14 Soutwest Airlines Terms
- 15 Day of the week for the best price
- 16 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 17 LAX T4 and Bradley Int'l connector
- 18 how long to allocate for TSA in Dallas
- 19 Flight review – American Airlines Los Angeles to Sydney – Business Class
- 20 Expired Canadian PR card
- 21 TAP Miami to Nice
- 22 2 hours layover
- 23 10 hous in Hong Kong airport - what to do?
- 24 Feedback re; long term Parking..Sacramento
- 25 Tips for avoiding boredom long flights/ layovers?