I was just wanting to get advice from some other travelers out there.
While in Denmark, my knee had a bit of a problem and I ended up being scheduled for an emergency knee surgery (if you can even say that). Well that was yesterday (Tuesday) and I am flying out of Hamburg via London to Seattle on Friday.
I am low weight bearing right now but flying so close after surgery has risks and being a recent college graduate, I cant really afford to postpone or upgrade to a full recline seat or even one with more leg room. I am flying with British Airways, but unfortunately, although I have traveled across the pond so many times, this is my first time with them.
Does anyone think they might upgrade me, even to a slightly better seat, which would also avoid them the hassle of helping me down the isle to the last row of seating on a 747-400? Also, I most definitely will be traveling via wheel chair as walking to the bathroom seems problematic enough right now, let alone going through customs and the maize that is Heathrow.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 https://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/alpha-x-factor/
- 2 Toronto to Europe - Open Jaw Prices
- 3 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 4 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 5 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 6 how to use rewards for upgrades
- 7 Lufthansa luggage limitations
- 8 Tramadol
- 9 easyJet westard-ho
- 10 Help with JFK to VTE flights
- 11 Transiting through FRA
- 12 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 13 Why is Malaysian air SO HIGH!!
- 14 Air Berlin Going Out of Business
- 15 question about changing terminals
- 16 Customs/Baggage Claim in Athens Greece Question
- 17 Group Travel on Southwest
- 18 delta arrival virgin atlantic departure at Atlanta
- 19 BA short turnaround time
- 20 Changng a Delta Code Share with KLM
- 21 helli
- 22 redress number question
- 23 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 24 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 25 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City?