I was just wanting to get advice from some other travelers out there.
While in Denmark, my knee had a bit of a problem and I ended up being scheduled for an emergency knee surgery (if you can even say that). Well that was yesterday (Tuesday) and I am flying out of Hamburg via London to Seattle on Friday.
I am low weight bearing right now but flying so close after surgery has risks and being a recent college graduate, I cant really afford to postpone or upgrade to a full recline seat or even one with more leg room. I am flying with British Airways, but unfortunately, although I have traveled across the pond so many times, this is my first time with them.
Does anyone think they might upgrade me, even to a slightly better seat, which would also avoid them the hassle of helping me down the isle to the last row of seating on a 747-400? Also, I most definitely will be traveling via wheel chair as walking to the bathroom seems problematic enough right now, let alone going through customs and the maize that is Heathrow.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 "Bait and Switch" and KLM
- 2 Aiports in Paris
- 3 Questions about reclaiming FF miles
- 4 Consolidators for Biz Class Seats
- 5 Transfer between Terminal 4 and Terminal 5 at LHR
- 6 Last minute required change cost us $4,000
- 7 Same ticket, Rome to JFK via Alitalia then Delta, baggage?
- 8 Website to indicate number of seats sold?
- 9 Laguardia hassle?
- 10 Parking at JFK
- 11 Help with Delta terminal in Atlanta
- 12 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 13 Justfly.com
- 14 Can I clear customs and make my connections at YYZ and BOS?
- 15 Flying Tokyo-YYZ in economy- direct or break it up in YVR?
- 16 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 17 Is Bravofly A Scam?
- 18 Getting wedding clothes from here to there
- 19 Transit Visa in Heathrow Terminal 5
- 20 Frankfurt connections Lufthansa to United
- 21 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 22 SEA to Gran Canaria on Separate Tickets
- 23 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 24 Arr Stansted; Dep LHR, one night in London: where?
- 25 Changing Dates on United FF award tix