I was just wanting to get advice from some other travelers out there.
While in Denmark, my knee had a bit of a problem and I ended up being scheduled for an emergency knee surgery (if you can even say that). Well that was yesterday (Tuesday) and I am flying out of Hamburg via London to Seattle on Friday.
I am low weight bearing right now but flying so close after surgery has risks and being a recent college graduate, I cant really afford to postpone or upgrade to a full recline seat or even one with more leg room. I am flying with British Airways, but unfortunately, although I have traveled across the pond so many times, this is my first time with them.
Does anyone think they might upgrade me, even to a slightly better seat, which would also avoid them the hassle of helping me down the isle to the last row of seating on a 747-400? Also, I most definitely will be traveling via wheel chair as walking to the bathroom seems problematic enough right now, let alone going through customs and the maize that is Heathrow.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/testoflex-advanced/
- 2 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 3 Check your electronics or fly American
- 4 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 5 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 6 Flying through Casablanca
- 7 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 8 what if connecting flight cancels
- 9 enough time for this flight?
- 10 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 11 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 12 EasyJet
- 13 TSA OR Global Entry
- 14 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 15 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 16 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 17 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 18 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 19 Amsterdam flight change
- 20 AA FF flights
- 21 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 22 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 23 Ways to stay entertained at Toronto Airport
- 24 Compensation after engine fire, 2 day delay
- 25 Europe's LCC routes - lots of changes!