I was just wanting to get advice from some other travelers out there.
While in Denmark, my knee had a bit of a problem and I ended up being scheduled for an emergency knee surgery (if you can even say that). Well that was yesterday (Tuesday) and I am flying out of Hamburg via London to Seattle on Friday.
I am low weight bearing right now but flying so close after surgery has risks and being a recent college graduate, I cant really afford to postpone or upgrade to a full recline seat or even one with more leg room. I am flying with British Airways, but unfortunately, although I have traveled across the pond so many times, this is my first time with them.
Does anyone think they might upgrade me, even to a slightly better seat, which would also avoid them the hassle of helping me down the isle to the last row of seating on a 747-400? Also, I most definitely will be traveling via wheel chair as walking to the bathroom seems problematic enough right now, let alone going through customs and the maize that is Heathrow.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.skin4up.com/ultrask-cream/
- 2 From Riyadh, (KSA) to London, (UK)
- 3 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 4 Hypothetical question
- 5 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 6 AA Aadvantage Website is Making Me CRAZY!!!
- 7 First time traveler in need of serious advices
- 8 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?
- 9 Bravofly issue
- 10 Connecting through Pearson (Europe-USA) on 2 tickets
- 11 BA strike through August! Should I book alternate flights?
- 12 AC Montreal-FCO: scheduling train to Florence
- 13 American Airlines to SAS
- 14 Suggestion for travel agent just to book flights?
- 15 Solo trip to Spain ..then on to London on own???
- 16 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 17 2017 World's Top 100 Airlines Identified
- 18 JFK-LHR-Athens. How much time is needed at Heathrow?
- 19 procedure to get tourist visa to austria for Indian
- 20 Long flight tips and entertainment
- 21 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 22 Norwegian Airlines in Chicago
- 23 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 24 UA Mileage FF Changes
- 25 Travel with iPad on International Flight