I was just wanting to get advice from some other travelers out there.
While in Denmark, my knee had a bit of a problem and I ended up being scheduled for an emergency knee surgery (if you can even say that). Well that was yesterday (Tuesday) and I am flying out of Hamburg via London to Seattle on Friday.
I am low weight bearing right now but flying so close after surgery has risks and being a recent college graduate, I cant really afford to postpone or upgrade to a full recline seat or even one with more leg room. I am flying with British Airways, but unfortunately, although I have traveled across the pond so many times, this is my first time with them.
Does anyone think they might upgrade me, even to a slightly better seat, which would also avoid them the hassle of helping me down the isle to the last row of seating on a 747-400? Also, I most definitely will be traveling via wheel chair as walking to the bathroom seems problematic enough right now, let alone going through customs and the maize that is Heathrow.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Ibogaine for sale
- 2 Maxatin Supplement | http://www.fitnessbites.org/maxatin-br/
- 3 http://www.trysupercbdreview.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 4 http://www.trysupercbdreview.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 5 http://getbodybuildingbuilder.com/megadrox-and-testadrox/
- 6 Arr Stansted; Dep LHR, one night in London: where?
- 7 Istanbul Airport is Horrible
- 8 Flight to Kolkata India
- 9 Houston Airport - United Airlines
- 10 KLM refund process - not good!
- 11 Beach Ball headrest?
- 12 Booking SNAFU with Qatar Airways
- 13 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 14 Anyone tried Turkish Airlines for long flights before?
- 15 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 16 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 17 Turkish Airlines - Leg disappeared
- 18 I hour connection Heathrow
- 19 AA seat assignments
- 20 AA Business Class on 777
- 21 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 22 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 23 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 24 SkyLux - Anyone have Feedback??
- 25 Rome To Sardinia