I was just wanting to get advice from some other travelers out there.
While in Denmark, my knee had a bit of a problem and I ended up being scheduled for an emergency knee surgery (if you can even say that). Well that was yesterday (Tuesday) and I am flying out of Hamburg via London to Seattle on Friday.
I am low weight bearing right now but flying so close after surgery has risks and being a recent college graduate, I cant really afford to postpone or upgrade to a full recline seat or even one with more leg room. I am flying with British Airways, but unfortunately, although I have traveled across the pond so many times, this is my first time with them.
Does anyone think they might upgrade me, even to a slightly better seat, which would also avoid them the hassle of helping me down the isle to the last row of seating on a 747-400? Also, I most definitely will be traveling via wheel chair as walking to the bathroom seems problematic enough right now, let alone going through customs and the maize that is Heathrow.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 are prolonged prolonged gone, your epidermis
- 2 http://www.ifirmationantiagingcream.com/revolyn-ultra-de/
- 3 Cheap flights to Europe from Pittsburg
- 4 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 5 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 6 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 7 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 8 Airtreks and Bootsnall
- 9 Miami International Airport
- 10 T4 (AA) remodel at LAX
- 11 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 12 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 13 Question on checkin for international
- 14 travelling with ensure
- 15 Connection time
- 16 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 17 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 18 Award travel and fees
- 19 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 20 PHL layover
- 21 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 22 searching for flights on Kayak
- 23 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 24 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 25 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline