We have snagged one-way Business Class tickets with Qatar Airlines to Mumbai in December (Yay!) using our AAdvantage miles.
Our trip will end up in the Maldives a month later. We are not able to attempt return booking for a couple of weeks yet when the 331 day window opens.
Does anyone have experience securing one-way tickets Business Class tix out of Male (to PDX eventually) or would it be better to wend our way back to Mumbai for a flight home?
We also have miles on United Mileage Plus.
Thanks for any input.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Check your electronics or fly American
- 2 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 3 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 4 Flying through Casablanca
- 5 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 6 what if connecting flight cancels
- 7 enough time for this flight?
- 8 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 9 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 10 EasyJet
- 11 TSA OR Global Entry
- 12 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 13 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 14 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 15 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 16 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 17 Amsterdam flight change
- 18 AA FF flights
- 19 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 20 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 21 Ways to stay entertained at Toronto Airport
- 22 Compensation after engine fire, 2 day delay
- 23 Europe's LCC routes - lots of changes!
- 24 Delta or El Al to Israel?
- 25 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?