We have snagged one-way Business Class tickets with Qatar Airlines to Mumbai in December (Yay!) using our AAdvantage miles.
Our trip will end up in the Maldives a month later. We are not able to attempt return booking for a couple of weeks yet when the 331 day window opens.
Does anyone have experience securing one-way tickets Business Class tix out of Male (to PDX eventually) or would it be better to wend our way back to Mumbai for a flight home?
We also have miles on United Mileage Plus.
Thanks for any input.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Tramadol
- 2 Flying into O'Hare..bad as I have heard??
- 3 To pass the time on long haul flights..
- 4 Connection time at Heathrow
- 5 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 6 Hypothetical question
- 7 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 8 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 9 Headphones on planes
- 10 redress number question
- 11 London to Morocco/stopover; Passport? Ideas?
- 12 Has anyone flown Wow Air from the east coast to Paris?
- 13 Getting Seat Assignments on Iberia (American Airlines Ticket)
- 14 Customs, Immigration, Passport Control
- 15 Seeking feedback on Royal Air Maroc nonstop IAD-CAS
- 16 Detroit to London to Croatia
- 17 Toronto to Malaga to Toulon to Athens then back to Toronto via Malaga!
- 18 Fastest route between JFK terminal 8 AA and JFK terminal 5 JetBlue
- 19 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 20 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 21 Does anyone know what's happening with United in November?
- 22 From Riyadh, (KSA) to London, (UK)
- 23 Bravofly issue
- 24 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 25 AA Aadvantage Website is Making Me CRAZY!!!