We have snagged one-way Business Class tickets with Qatar Airlines to Mumbai in December (Yay!) using our AAdvantage miles.
Our trip will end up in the Maldives a month later. We are not able to attempt return booking for a couple of weeks yet when the 331 day window opens.
Does anyone have experience securing one-way tickets Business Class tix out of Male (to PDX eventually) or would it be better to wend our way back to Mumbai for a flight home?
We also have miles on United Mileage Plus.
Thanks for any input.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 girl love vashikaran specialist baba ji+91-9929415910
- 2 Delta to Tel Aviv from JFK
- 3 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 4 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 5 SFO runway closures ?
- 6 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 7 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 8 Carry on
- 9 Car seat harassment
- 10 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 11 Is connection time of 1 hour enough for transfer from A24 to Z20
- 12 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 13 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 14 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 15 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 16 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 17 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 18 WestJet to add budget line
- 19 gate distance
- 20 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 21 Luggage tag
- 22 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 23 Departing FCO
- 24 carryon fee on international flights?
- 25 Incomplete first name on international ticket