Please guide me on this, I am flying from IAD Washington DC and my flight has a stop time o f1 hour 25 minutes at Frankfurt am Main, Germany where I have to change flight and go to VIE Vienna, Austria. My flight will reach there on 24 Dec morning around 7:10. Is the layover time of 1 hour 25 minutes enough for me to change flights?
Please help me on this.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 2 Google Flights ?
- 3 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 4 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 5 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 6 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 7 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 8 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 9 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 10 Flying "Backwards"
- 11 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 12 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 13 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 14 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 15 Delta and Virgin
- 16 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 17 Newark connection
- 18 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 19 Which airline for Paris/Nice?
- 20 Ticket spelling error with Orbitz
- 21 Cooperating with Airport Security
- 22 SMF to NCE or CDG
- 23 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 24 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 25 altitude sickness on a plane?