Please guide me on this, I am flying from IAD Washington DC and my flight has a stop time o f1 hour 25 minutes at Frankfurt am Main, Germany where I have to change flight and go to VIE Vienna, Austria. My flight will reach there on 24 Dec morning around 7:10. Is the layover time of 1 hour 25 minutes enough for me to change flights?
Please help me on this.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Tips for avoiding boredom long flights/ layovers?
- 2 1hr 50m layover at Chicago O'Hare
- 3 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 4 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 5 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 6 Arr Stansted; Dep LHR, one night in London: where?
- 7 Istanbul Airport is Horrible
- 8 Flight to Kolkata India
- 9 Houston Airport - United Airlines
- 10 KLM refund process - not good!
- 11 Beach Ball headrest?
- 12 Booking SNAFU with Qatar Airways
- 13 Anyone tried Turkish Airlines for long flights before?
- 14 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 15 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 16 Turkish Airlines - Leg disappeared
- 17 I hour connection Heathrow
- 18 AA seat assignments
- 19 AA Business Class on 777
- 20 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 21 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 22 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 23 SkyLux - Anyone have Feedback??
- 24 Rome To Sardinia
- 25 Do I have time to recheck bags in Athens and make my flight