Please guide me on this, I am flying from IAD Washington DC and my flight has a stop time o f1 hour 25 minutes at Frankfurt am Main, Germany where I have to change flight and go to VIE Vienna, Austria. My flight will reach there on 24 Dec morning around 7:10. Is the layover time of 1 hour 25 minutes enough for me to change flights?
Please help me on this.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 2 Cheapest method to transfer from Dulles to Reagan Airport?
- 3 Exchanging seats with a basketball player
- 4 Security lines at IAD
- 5 CDG transit time
- 6 Ryanair
- 7 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 8 Domestic/International Connection SFO
- 9 Transfer time to flight to US, LHR Term 3
- 10 Dreamliner and altitude sickness
- 11 Transit time at JFK from T4 to T1
- 12 A horror story about Justfly
- 13 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 14 restaurants at the Albuquerque sunport
- 15 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 16 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 17 Soutwest Airlines Terms
- 18 Day of the week for the best price
- 19 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 20 LAX T4 and Bradley Int'l connector
- 21 how long to allocate for TSA in Dallas
- 22 Flight review – American Airlines Los Angeles to Sydney – Business Class
- 23 Expired Canadian PR card
- 24 TAP Miami to Nice
- 25 2 hours layover