Please guide me on this, I am flying from IAD Washington DC and my flight has a stop time o f1 hour 25 minutes at Frankfurt am Main, Germany where I have to change flight and go to VIE Vienna, Austria. My flight will reach there on 24 Dec morning around 7:10. Is the layover time of 1 hour 25 minutes enough for me to change flights?
Please help me on this.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Flying through Heathrow
- 2 Beware of Bravofly
- 3 First time, Best Business class?
- 4 Boarding US-bound Flight with Expired Green Card
- 5 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 6 Unable to Purchase on Spirit Airline?
- 7 Ryanair targets families
- 8 American vs United
- 9 Airline sold ticket with short connection
- 10 international flight luggage pick-up waiting time
- 11 Instant Cold Compress and TSA
- 12 Praise for Delta One
- 13 Domestic layover on an international flight
- 14 Caution while booking a ticket on rcg.se
- 15 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 16 Southwest and pax rights
- 17 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 18 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 19 A horror story about Justfly
- 20 Connecting flight through Amsterdam
- 21 Long layover in PHL
- 22 Good air fare?
- 23 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 24 immigration passport control
- 25 IAH layover time