Please guide me on this, I am flying from IAD Washington DC and my flight has a stop time o f1 hour 25 minutes at Frankfurt am Main, Germany where I have to change flight and go to VIE Vienna, Austria. My flight will reach there on 24 Dec morning around 7:10. Is the layover time of 1 hour 25 minutes enough for me to change flights?
Please help me on this.
Fligjht Change time at Frankfurt on 24th December, 2013
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 2 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 3 Half Empty Airliner
- 4 AA or BA to OSL
- 5 Non Refundable Tickets
- 6 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 7 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 8 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 9 AA and USair
- 10 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 11 Ailine security- a strange question
- 12 Paris-London-Dublin
- 13 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 14 Should I purchase now?
- 15 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 16 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 17 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 18 Duty Free Liquor
- 19 Visas and flight diversions
- 20 United to enforce carry-on size limits
- 21 definition of internationl "secure" area with international airports
- 22 Beware of Bravofly
- 23 Travelling with a less than pristine passport
- 24 Traveling to Germany can i carry Pickles & Sweets in the checked In Luggage
- 25 connecting flight in Frankfurt how long a layover is necessary