Please guide me on this, I am flying from IAD Washington DC and my flight has a stop time o f1 hour 25 minutes at Frankfurt am Main, Germany where I have to change flight and go to VIE Vienna, Austria. My flight will reach there on 24 Dec morning around 7:10. Is the layover time of 1 hour 25 minutes enough for me to change flights?
Please help me on this.
Fligjht Change time at Frankfurt on 24th December, 2013
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Possible to change flight if space is available?
- 2 Help with overhead Bins
- 3 How to reserve seats with Virgin Australia
- 4 Any helpful hints on wheelchair transports in airports?
- 5 unable to use online check in
- 6 Picking up a child during a layover
- 7 How much layover time do I need?
- 8 FRA 70 minute connection from USA -Terminal 1Gate B19-Z62
- 9 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 10 Frankfurt Airport - Lufthansa and United
- 11 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 12 Delta in Amsterdam
- 13 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 14 Throwing Away a Return Ticket?
- 15 Departure City Searches
- 16 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 17 Layover Time
- 18 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 19 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 20 United Airlines
- 21 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 22 Beware of Bravofly
- 23 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 24 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 25 Recent experience with TSA pre-check