Please guide me on this, I am flying from IAD Washington DC and my flight has a stop time o f1 hour 25 minutes at Frankfurt am Main, Germany where I have to change flight and go to VIE Vienna, Austria. My flight will reach there on 24 Dec morning around 7:10. Is the layover time of 1 hour 25 minutes enough for me to change flights?
Please help me on this.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/revi-spa-cream/
- 2 Newark Liberty - how early should I be there?
- 3 Duty Free Liquor
- 4 Some Q's about Rome airport
- 5 Southwest "no-change-fee" - really?
- 6 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 7 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 8 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 9 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 10 EUROPE FLIGHT
- 11 Airport Controlled Seats INTERNATIONAL
- 12 Kenya Airways/Skyteam questions.
- 13 Amex points to Paris/ Italy in 1st
- 14 Aegean Airlines Carry on Allowance
- 15 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 16 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 17 Abu Dhabi transit with separate tickets
- 18 Websites Which Show Flights with Flatbed Seats??
- 19 Overseas Flights with Different Airlines
- 20 Wheelchair Assistance
- 21 Ever cancel tickets on American?
- 22 Unaccompanied minor
- 23 Beach Ball headrest?
- 24 Southwest Airlines pricing?
- 25 Air France from SFO to Madrid