December this year my wife and I are travelling to Europe for a 6 week holiday and would like to fly to Bali from Rome before heading to back home (Perth).
Any suggested flights and approx. prices would be much appreciated, thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 London to DC through JFK
- 2 What happens to all those empty "Economy Plus" seats?
- 3 AMS -> FRA -> LAX (55 minutes enough?) - Lufthansa
- 4 "Often delayed by 30+ minutes"
- 5 More Atlantic competition
- 6 No US Flights Using BA Avios
- 7 13 hrs. in Korea
- 8 Airlines Under Scrutiny
- 9 JFK and killing time during layover
- 10 Smaller carry on bag sizes coming?
- 11 Cooler as checked luggage?
- 12 Atlanta to Rome to Marseille
- 13 Jet Blue starts charging for first checked bag
- 14 HELP PLEASE
- 15 Wizz Air-thoughts?
- 16 My horrible experience with Bravofly, Singapore Airport and Xiamen Airlines
- 17 Cheapest Airline BNA-ATL
- 18 My name on my passport is spelt different to my airline ticket.
- 19 immigration
- 20 Boston-Istanbul via Turkish Air
- 21 Luggage mysteries
- 22 Can we use a UA club one-time pass if we're flying a different airline?
- 23 Very early morning transporation to OAK
- 24 Air France New Business Class Seats -- question!
- 25 West Coast to Czech, best flight choices