In 5 days I'm flying to CTU(Chengdu, China/PRC) from San Francisco on Economy Plus as a result of my Premier Platinum status.
Here's some information: I'm actually a minor - 16 years old. I'm flying alone because I'm going to a volunteering trip in CTU(see above), and my parents aren't accompanying me.
I don't really understand how, but my dad managed to "share" or pass on his Premier Platinum to me, so I'd like to somehow get upgraded to BusinessFirst on my way there, I've got it covered for the way back.
Is it possible? I'm in "Y" cabin at the moment, my friend says it's upgradable, not sure.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://purelifegreencoffeebeanadvice.com/lumify-x9-pt/
- 2 Scandinavian SAS Plus
- 3 meal service on 10:30 pm deaprture?
- 4 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 5 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 6 Traveling to Spain in March
- 7 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 8 Google Flights ?
- 9 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 10 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 11 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 12 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 13 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 14 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 15 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 16 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 17 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 18 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 19 Flying "Backwards"
- 20 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 21 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 22 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 23 Delta and Virgin
- 24 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 25 Newark connection