In 5 days I'm flying to CTU(Chengdu, China/PRC) from San Francisco on Economy Plus as a result of my Premier Platinum status.
Here's some information: I'm actually a minor - 16 years old. I'm flying alone because I'm going to a volunteering trip in CTU(see above), and my parents aren't accompanying me.
I don't really understand how, but my dad managed to "share" or pass on his Premier Platinum to me, so I'd like to somehow get upgraded to BusinessFirst on my way there, I've got it covered for the way back.
Is it possible? I'm in "Y" cabin at the moment, my friend says it's upgradable, not sure.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1:888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Beware the Frankfurt Airport
- 3 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 4 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 5 Southwest boarding
- 6 "under the seat space"
- 7 is RMB necessary for layover in Chinese airport
- 8 Contact # for Delta
- 9 BUD to ZRH to USA
- 10 Starting my Planning
- 11 Another kid-on-the-plane story
- 12 Heathrow Terminal 5
- 13 RE minimum transfer time Schiphol!
- 14 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 15 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 16 Using american voucher
- 17 UA Carry-On Policy
- 18 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 19 Customs and Connection Times
- 20 BA short turnaround time
- 21 Best airport lounge at Narita?
- 22 Quick trip to attain frequent flyer status
- 23 easyJet westard-ho
- 24 Toronto to Europe - Open Jaw Prices
- 25 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.