In 5 days I'm flying to CTU(Chengdu, China/PRC) from San Francisco on Economy Plus as a result of my Premier Platinum status.
Here's some information: I'm actually a minor - 16 years old. I'm flying alone because I'm going to a volunteering trip in CTU(see above), and my parents aren't accompanying me.
I don't really understand how, but my dad managed to "share" or pass on his Premier Platinum to me, so I'd like to somehow get upgraded to BusinessFirst on my way there, I've got it covered for the way back.
Is it possible? I'm in "Y" cabin at the moment, my friend says it's upgradable, not sure.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 verizon@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Technical SUPP0RTCAre
- 2 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 3 Shopping duty Free On Board versus On Ground
- 4 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 5 1st RTW- cheapest place to start?
- 6 Newark Terminal Transfer
- 7 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 8 Redeeming Miles with a Capital One Card
- 9 Free Stopovers in Europe, flying from NYC?
- 10 Best/worst airlines for traveling with pets?
- 11 Porter or Air Canada?
- 12 Going through security with herbs?
- 13 Help me get award tickets using variety of points
- 14 Foot Rests? China Airlines Premium Economy Experiences ??
- 15 Chocolates in carry on allowed?
- 16 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 17 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 18 What can be done if one date is wrong?
- 19 West Coast USA>France routes
- 20 United and ANA
- 21 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 22 Domestic to Int'l at JFK
- 23 Help!
- 24 Scandanivian Airlines
- 25 Airtreks and Bootsnall