In 5 days I'm flying to CTU(Chengdu, China/PRC) from San Francisco on Economy Plus as a result of my Premier Platinum status.
Here's some information: I'm actually a minor - 16 years old. I'm flying alone because I'm going to a volunteering trip in CTU(see above), and my parents aren't accompanying me.
I don't really understand how, but my dad managed to "share" or pass on his Premier Platinum to me, so I'd like to somehow get upgraded to BusinessFirst on my way there, I've got it covered for the way back.
Is it possible? I'm in "Y" cabin at the moment, my friend says it's upgradable, not sure.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 International flights to Uganda
- 2 Aiports in Paris
- 3 "Bait and Switch" and KLM
- 4 Laguardia hassle?
- 5 Last minute required change cost us $4,000
- 6 U.S Passport Photos-- Okay to Smile?
- 7 Consolidators for Biz Class Seats
- 8 Questions about reclaiming FF miles
- 9 Transfer between Terminal 4 and Terminal 5 at LHR
- 10 Same ticket, Rome to JFK via Alitalia then Delta, baggage?
- 11 Website to indicate number of seats sold?
- 12 Parking at JFK
- 13 Help with Delta terminal in Atlanta
- 14 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 15 Justfly.com
- 16 Can I clear customs and make my connections at YYZ and BOS?
- 17 Flying Tokyo-YYZ in economy- direct or break it up in YVR?
- 18 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 19 Is Bravofly A Scam?
- 20 Getting wedding clothes from here to there
- 21 Transit Visa in Heathrow Terminal 5
- 22 Frankfurt connections Lufthansa to United
- 23 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 24 SEA to Gran Canaria on Separate Tickets
- 25 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!