In 5 days I'm flying to CTU(Chengdu, China/PRC) from San Francisco on Economy Plus as a result of my Premier Platinum status.
Here's some information: I'm actually a minor - 16 years old. I'm flying alone because I'm going to a volunteering trip in CTU(see above), and my parents aren't accompanying me.
I don't really understand how, but my dad managed to "share" or pass on his Premier Platinum to me, so I'd like to somehow get upgraded to BusinessFirst on my way there, I've got it covered for the way back.
Is it possible? I'm in "Y" cabin at the moment, my friend says it's upgradable, not sure.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Cheap flights to Europe from Pittsburg
- 2 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 3 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 4 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 5 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 6 Airtreks and Bootsnall
- 7 Miami International Airport
- 8 T4 (AA) remodel at LAX
- 9 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 10 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 11 Question on checkin for international
- 12 travelling with ensure
- 13 Connection time
- 14 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 15 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 16 Award travel and fees
- 17 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 18 PHL layover
- 19 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 20 searching for flights on Kayak
- 21 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 22 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 23 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 24 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 25 Purchasing third coach seat for two passengers on international flight