In 5 days I'm flying to CTU(Chengdu, China/PRC) from San Francisco on Economy Plus as a result of my Premier Platinum status.
Here's some information: I'm actually a minor - 16 years old. I'm flying alone because I'm going to a volunteering trip in CTU(see above), and my parents aren't accompanying me.
I don't really understand how, but my dad managed to "share" or pass on his Premier Platinum to me, so I'd like to somehow get upgraded to BusinessFirst on my way there, I've got it covered for the way back.
Is it possible? I'm in "Y" cabin at the moment, my friend says it's upgradable, not sure.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 라이브바카라 ⋟⋟ BMB95。COM ⋞⋞ 바카라게임 바카라추천 슈퍼카지노
- 2 카지노게임 ⋟⋟ BMB95。COM ⋞⋞ 카지노사이트 호게임
- 3 사설바카라사이트 ⋟⋟ BMB95。COM ⋞⋞ 온라인카지노 월드카지노
- 4 다이사이사이트 ⋟⋟ BMB95。COM ⋞⋞ 마이크로게이밍 바카라사이트주소
- 5 http://platinumcleanserinfo.com/maximizer-xl/
- 6 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 7 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 8 Documents for E-tickets?
- 9 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 10 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 11 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 12 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 13 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 14 Enough time
- 15 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 16 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 17 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 18 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 19 BA economy premiun seats
- 20 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 21 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 22 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 23 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 24 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 25 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare