On my recent trip from SMF to IAD I underwent 2 security checks. At neither of them did anyone inquire about liquids, although I had them in a separate bag ready to go. The most stringent check otherwise was at SMF; odd, as I would have thought flights leaving from Dulles would be high priority. Both times I underwent the whole body wand check because of aritificial knees; that is getting really timesome, although I understand the rationale.
Flight security and liquids
- 1 US customs forms questions
- 2 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 3 Great coffee
- 4 Beware of Bravofly
- 5 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 6 LAX customs HELP
- 7 British Airways, Edinburgh to Heathrow - baggage re-check?
- 8 flights to israel from ny
- 9 Flights to Europe
- 10 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 11 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 12 easyJet cabin baggage
- 13 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 14 Award Availability
- 15 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 16 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 17 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 18 Expedia points?
- 19 Traveling with Cremains
- 20 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 21 self check in kiosks
- 22 How does duty free shopping work?
- 23 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 24 Easyjet
- 25 Qatar Airlines