I have a Flight Network ticket to fly from Ottawa, Canada to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. The flight is composed of Air Canada from Ottawa to Heathrow, then Turkish Air the rest of the way, and vice-versa on the return journey.
I am wondering how, or even if it's possible, to check in online for both airlines? Flight Network gave me a booking reference code, and I can use that on their site to select my seats for the Air Canada portion. However, they don't give me the option to select seats for the Turkish portion of the flights.
I can't tell yet if the same reference will work on the individual airlines' websites either because the flight is still a week off, and I'd rather not find out in the last 24 hours that I can't check in online for the Turkish flights.
Both Turkish and Air Canada are Star Alliance, which I thought should mean I can check in for the whole flight, at least one-way at a time, i.e. all the way from Ottawa to Addis.
Any advice on what the procedure is to check in from Ottawa right through to Addis so I can a) pick my seats all the way through, and b) have my baggage checked right through?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 0nline : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 got bumped-how full was flight?
- 3 SFO runway closures ?
- 4 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 5 AA from PHL to LIH for Seniors
- 6 Help!
- 7 A horror story about Justfly
- 8 Amaszonas Airlines
- 9 El Salvador plane change
- 10 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 11 You gotta love Southwest
- 12 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 13 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 14 Condor phone number???
- 15 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 16 Connection time
- 17 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 18 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 19 Carry on
- 20 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 21 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 22 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 23 International trip to Zurich, in parts...?
- 24 First time to Italy
- 25 Departing FCO