I have a Flight Network ticket to fly from Ottawa, Canada to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. The flight is composed of Air Canada from Ottawa to Heathrow, then Turkish Air the rest of the way, and vice-versa on the return journey.
I am wondering how, or even if it's possible, to check in online for both airlines? Flight Network gave me a booking reference code, and I can use that on their site to select my seats for the Air Canada portion. However, they don't give me the option to select seats for the Turkish portion of the flights.
I can't tell yet if the same reference will work on the individual airlines' websites either because the flight is still a week off, and I'd rather not find out in the last 24 hours that I can't check in online for the Turkish flights.
Both Turkish and Air Canada are Star Alliance, which I thought should mean I can check in for the whole flight, at least one-way at a time, i.e. all the way from Ottawa to Addis.
Any advice on what the procedure is to check in from Ottawa right through to Addis so I can a) pick my seats all the way through, and b) have my baggage checked right through?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 증권사이트 주가종합지수 oninve.com
- 2 실시간증권정보 현재종합주가지수 oninve.com
- 3 주식정보사이트 주가지수선물 oninve.com
- 4 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 5 Check your electronics or fly American
- 6 New airfare aggregator Concorde.io
- 7 EasyJet
- 8 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 9 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 10 Flying through Casablanca
- 11 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 12 what if connecting flight cancels
- 13 enough time for this flight?
- 14 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 15 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 16 TSA OR Global Entry
- 17 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 18 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 19 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 20 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 21 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 22 Amsterdam flight change
- 23 AA FF flights
- 24 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 25 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes