I will be flying to Basel Switzerland from the US and I have a connection in FRA from Washing Dulles. It looks like I have around 50 min to board my flight at FRA to Basel. I'm a little worried about making this flight as I will have to go through passport and customs correct? I will have checked baggage as well and hope this just goes on through to Basel? I have flow to Frankfurt many times as my ending destination but this will be my first just connecting and I know how crazy the airport can get and I'm a little worried about making my flight to Basel. Any recommendations?
Flight From US to Basel Connecting in FRA with 50 min to board
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Using a "Fake" Location for Better Flight Prices???
- 2 Air canada checking correct VISA
- 3 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 4 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 5 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 6 TAP Portuguese Air
- 7 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 8 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 9 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 10 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 11 redeeming dividend miles
- 12 Keeping AA miles alive
- 13 Taxis at CDG......
- 14 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 15 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 16 KLM stinks
- 17 Driver's License Expired and TSA
- 18 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 19 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 20 Please help: Singapore to Tahiti to Hawaii to Singapore
- 21 Name on passport differs from air ticket
- 22 Korean Air Executive Resigns Post After Halting Flight Over Snack Service
- 23 To select a seat or not>
- 24 Using half of a RT ticket
- 25 United Flight- Houston/Tokyo