On a recent trip to the USA,
My family of 4 were flying from Orlando to Atlanta and then Atlanta to Manchester (uk)
The flight from Orlando left on time 16-40, While in the air the captain came on and said Atlanta airport had been closed because of bad weather..
What should have been a hour flight turned into 2 and a half hour flight..
So on our arrival at Atlanta we missed our connecting flight to Manchester (uk) it left at 19-05
Delta who we were flying with put us on the next available flight which was the next day at 19-05 (24hours later) at no extra charge..
They also found us a hotel for the night in Atlanta (we had to pay for that)
Can we claim anything for the delay??
Thanks for any advise
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 2 fix skipping matter Movie songs Download .
- 3 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 4 Quick trip to attain frequent flyer status
- 5 Toronto to Europe - Open Jaw Prices
- 6 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 7 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 8 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 9 how to use rewards for upgrades
- 10 Lufthansa luggage limitations
- 11 Tramadol
- 12 easyJet westard-ho
- 13 Help with JFK to VTE flights
- 14 Transiting through FRA
- 15 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 16 Why is Malaysian air SO HIGH!!
- 17 Air Berlin Going Out of Business
- 18 question about changing terminals
- 19 Customs/Baggage Claim in Athens Greece Question
- 20 Group Travel on Southwest
- 21 delta arrival virgin atlantic departure at Atlanta
- 22 BA short turnaround time
- 23 Changng a Delta Code Share with KLM
- 24 helli
- 25 redress number question