I have membership in airlines (i.e., flying Blue, SWA, etc.). If I am traveling with a tour group they make all flight reservations. My Question is: How would I make sure the flight is credited to my award program? With today's technology, I would assume that when my name, etc. is entered that it would show I was an award member.....but assuming is dangerous LOL. Yes, I'm trying to get a LIVE person at the airlines, but as of this morning - I grew tired of punching buttons!!!!!!!!!!
- 1 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 2 Flights to Europe
- 3 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 4 easyJet cabin baggage
- 5 LAX customs HELP
- 6 Beware of Bravofly
- 7 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 8 US customs forms questions
- 9 flights to israel from ny
- 10 Award Availability
- 11 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 12 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 13 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 14 Expedia points?
- 15 Traveling with Cremains
- 16 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 17 self check in kiosks
- 18 How does duty free shopping work?
- 19 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 20 Easyjet
- 21 Qatar Airlines
- 22 Air taxes back on Vayama
- 23 alphaflightguru.com
- 24 When do I go through immigration?
- 25 Flying Economy Comfort on a Delta Int'l flight. Worth it?