Just a quick question. Im going to be flying to spain end of august. Based on flight times and prices im going to be flying out there with jet2 and returning with ryan air.
both offer travel insurance as an extra. Assuming i want insurance, will i need to pay the insurance option with both carriers as it will be two separate flights?
Normally i use the same carrier and just pay the insurance option and know i am covered for delayed flight etc. I assume flight insurance with jet2 isnt going to cover me if i have any problems with the return flight with ryan air.
I know this is a very stupid question but i don't fly very often.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 2 Sandwiches on the plane
- 3 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 4 Times article on LaGuardia
- 5 Flying "Backwards"
- 6 JFK to EWR
- 7 Norwegian Airlines, price too good to be true?
- 8 Zurich Airport
- 9 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 10 Do I have to change terminals in Zurich?
- 11 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 12 Kansas City to Bonaire
- 13 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 14 Stopvers Using UA Miles
- 15 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 16 Confused on Seeing AA Upgrades
- 17 Madrid airport transfer from T4S to T1:Avianca to Egypt Air
- 18 Airline Benefits: How does PTO work?
- 19 What Would You Do re Connection Time
- 20 depart to london the earliest in the morning
- 21 American vs United
- 22 Flying on AA into Sicily
- 23 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 24 Your experience with Interjet
- 25 Changing name on return Delta ticket