Just a quick question. Im going to be flying to spain end of august. Based on flight times and prices im going to be flying out there with jet2 and returning with ryan air.
both offer travel insurance as an extra. Assuming i want insurance, will i need to pay the insurance option with both carriers as it will be two separate flights?
Normally i use the same carrier and just pay the insurance option and know i am covered for delayed flight etc. I assume flight insurance with jet2 isnt going to cover me if i have any problems with the return flight with ryan air.
I know this is a very stupid question but i don't fly very often.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 2 Domestic/International Connection SFO
- 3 Transfer time to flight to US, LHR Term 3
- 4 Dreamliner and altitude sickness
- 5 CDG transit time
- 6 Exchanging seats with a basketball player
- 7 Ryanair
- 8 Transit time at JFK from T4 to T1
- 9 A horror story about Justfly
- 10 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 11 Security lines at IAD
- 12 restaurants at the Albuquerque sunport
- 13 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 14 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 15 Soutwest Airlines Terms
- 16 Day of the week for the best price
- 17 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 18 LAX T4 and Bradley Int'l connector
- 19 how long to allocate for TSA in Dallas
- 20 Flight review – American Airlines Los Angeles to Sydney – Business Class
- 21 Expired Canadian PR card
- 22 TAP Miami to Nice
- 23 2 hours layover
- 24 10 hous in Hong Kong airport - what to do?
- 25 Feedback re; long term Parking..Sacramento