Just a quick question. Im going to be flying to spain end of august. Based on flight times and prices im going to be flying out there with jet2 and returning with ryan air.
both offer travel insurance as an extra. Assuming i want insurance, will i need to pay the insurance option with both carriers as it will be two separate flights?
Normally i use the same carrier and just pay the insurance option and know i am covered for delayed flight etc. I assume flight insurance with jet2 isnt going to cover me if i have any problems with the return flight with ryan air.
I know this is a very stupid question but i don't fly very often.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.besthealthdiet.com/garcinia-lean-xtreme/
- 2 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 3 Car seat harassment
- 4 Is connection time of 1 hour enough for transfer from A24 to Z20
- 5 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 6 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 7 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 8 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 9 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 10 Carry on
- 11 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 12 WestJet to add budget line
- 13 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 14 gate distance
- 15 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 16 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 17 Luggage tag
- 18 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 19 Departing FCO
- 20 carryon fee on international flights?
- 21 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 22 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
- 23 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 24 Changing terminals in Philadelphia
- 25 AirAsia not accepting payment