Just a quick question. Im going to be flying to spain end of august. Based on flight times and prices im going to be flying out there with jet2 and returning with ryan air.
both offer travel insurance as an extra. Assuming i want insurance, will i need to pay the insurance option with both carriers as it will be two separate flights?
Normally i use the same carrier and just pay the insurance option and know i am covered for delayed flight etc. I assume flight insurance with jet2 isnt going to cover me if i have any problems with the return flight with ryan air.
I know this is a very stupid question but i don't fly very often.
Flight and travel insurance question from newbie
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Meridiana?
- 2 carrier imposed fees
- 3 Quality of Turkish Airline
- 4 never fly LIAT
- 5 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 6 flying Phoenix to JFK to Rome on honeymoon...Where do we clear customs?
- 7 Travelers Insurance
- 8 Booking flights, but only taking one of them
- 9 Survey concerning the boarding and deboarding process on regular flights
- 10 Anyone know anything about JetnSave?
- 11 Layover in the airport
- 12 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 13 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 14 JetBlue Amex card
- 15 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 16 Best premium economy to Europe
- 17 Premium economy--timing of purchase
- 18 Shortened connection time at FCO
- 19 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 20 Ryan air carry on personal items
- 21 best time to purchase ticket
- 22 Sleeping on airplanes (in cattle class)
- 23 Upgrading econ to biz on United
- 24 Check your contract and don't get cancer
- 25 Help: Airfare to Madrid has skyrocketed - why?