Just a quick question. Im going to be flying to spain end of august. Based on flight times and prices im going to be flying out there with jet2 and returning with ryan air.
both offer travel insurance as an extra. Assuming i want insurance, will i need to pay the insurance option with both carriers as it will be two separate flights?
Normally i use the same carrier and just pay the insurance option and know i am covered for delayed flight etc. I assume flight insurance with jet2 isnt going to cover me if i have any problems with the return flight with ryan air.
I know this is a very stupid question but i don't fly very often.
Flight and travel insurance question from newbie
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 2 Using half of a RT ticket
- 3 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 4 Turkish airlines
- 5 Frankfurt connection
- 6 Turkish Airlines / Layover at IST questions
- 7 Aadvantage seats availability
- 8 1 Hour 1 minute connection in Newark
- 9 Schengen visa inquiry
- 10 Keeping AA miles alive
- 11 ATL - domestic flight use security International terminal?
- 12 Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge Singapore Changi Airport
- 13 Singapore Airlines
- 14 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 15 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 16 Malaysia-Singapore-Taiwan
- 17 New rules for United Mileage Plus elite qualification
- 18 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim?
- 19 RUH to AMS via CDG-1 hr layover enough?
- 20 United Premier status?
- 21 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US
- 22 Independent ticketing
- 23 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 24 Taxes refunded when Canceling a Flt
- 25 Connecting at Schiphol