Just a quick question. Im going to be flying to spain end of august. Based on flight times and prices im going to be flying out there with jet2 and returning with ryan air.
both offer travel insurance as an extra. Assuming i want insurance, will i need to pay the insurance option with both carriers as it will be two separate flights?
Normally i use the same carrier and just pay the insurance option and know i am covered for delayed flight etc. I assume flight insurance with jet2 isnt going to cover me if i have any problems with the return flight with ryan air.
I know this is a very stupid question but i don't fly very often.
Flight and travel insurance question from newbie
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 2 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 3 Self check-in airBaltic
- 4 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport
- 5 Qater Airlines - 3 hr layover in Doha now 13 hours
- 6 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 7 PHL-FCO-ATH where will we go through passport control/customs?
- 8 Dubai / Visa
- 9 VISA date conflict
- 10 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 11 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 12 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 13 When to buy ticket?
- 14 Be Careful About Turkish Airlines
- 15 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 16 Beware of Bravofly
- 17 Anyone know, LAX to NAN, sustenance ?
- 18 Has Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Control at ATL?
- 19 Atlanta International Terminal
- 20 Expedia - Stay Away at all Costs
- 21 TSA pre-check, what a joke!
- 22 United - how to add frequent flier number?
- 23 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 24 Frankfurt Airport Sky Line
- 25 Going through customs at Toronto?