Just a quick question. Im going to be flying to spain end of august. Based on flight times and prices im going to be flying out there with jet2 and returning with ryan air.
both offer travel insurance as an extra. Assuming i want insurance, will i need to pay the insurance option with both carriers as it will be two separate flights?
Normally i use the same carrier and just pay the insurance option and know i am covered for delayed flight etc. I assume flight insurance with jet2 isnt going to cover me if i have any problems with the return flight with ryan air.
I know this is a very stupid question but i don't fly very often.
Flight and travel insurance question from newbie
- 1 Gate Check Question
- 2 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 3 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 4 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 5 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 6 Worst US airline?
- 7 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 8 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 9 Buying business and coach tickets
- 10 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 11 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 12 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 13 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 14 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 15 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 16 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 17 Beware of Bravofly
- 18 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 19 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?
- 20 Deceptive Airtran Bump Reimbursement
- 21 flight change and immigration time insight: Dallas to Frankfurt to Vienna
- 22 Continue on or stopover?
- 23 Breaking up a flight
- 24 Best routing on AA or BA; BOS/PMO; Business Class Award tix for 2; May 2014
- 25 Flying to the US with engagement ring.