Just a quick question. Im going to be flying to spain end of august. Based on flight times and prices im going to be flying out there with jet2 and returning with ryan air.
both offer travel insurance as an extra. Assuming i want insurance, will i need to pay the insurance option with both carriers as it will be two separate flights?
Normally i use the same carrier and just pay the insurance option and know i am covered for delayed flight etc. I assume flight insurance with jet2 isnt going to cover me if i have any problems with the return flight with ryan air.
I know this is a very stupid question but i don't fly very often.
Flight and travel insurance question from newbie
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Throwing Away a Return Ticket?
- 2 Delta in Amsterdam
- 3 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 4 Departure City Searches
- 5 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 6 Layover Time
- 7 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 8 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 9 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 10 United Airlines
- 11 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 12 Beware of Bravofly
- 13 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 14 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 15 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 16 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 17 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 18 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 19 When to buy tickets
- 20 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 21 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 22 TSA hand wipe
- 23 Delta question?
- 24 Layover in London
- 25 AAdvantage DevAAluation