Just a quick question. Im going to be flying to spain end of august. Based on flight times and prices im going to be flying out there with jet2 and returning with ryan air.
both offer travel insurance as an extra. Assuming i want insurance, will i need to pay the insurance option with both carriers as it will be two separate flights?
Normally i use the same carrier and just pay the insurance option and know i am covered for delayed flight etc. I assume flight insurance with jet2 isnt going to cover me if i have any problems with the return flight with ryan air.
I know this is a very stupid question but i don't fly very often.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://reviverxtry.com/profollix/
- 2 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 3 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 4 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 5 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 6 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 7 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 8 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 9 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 10 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 11 Documents for E-tickets?
- 12 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 13 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 14 Enough time
- 15 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 16 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 17 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 18 BA economy premiun seats
- 19 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 20 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 21 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 22 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 23 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 24 Voice calls during flights?
- 25 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?