Just a quick question. Im going to be flying to spain end of august. Based on flight times and prices im going to be flying out there with jet2 and returning with ryan air.
both offer travel insurance as an extra. Assuming i want insurance, will i need to pay the insurance option with both carriers as it will be two separate flights?
Normally i use the same carrier and just pay the insurance option and know i am covered for delayed flight etc. I assume flight insurance with jet2 isnt going to cover me if i have any problems with the return flight with ryan air.
I know this is a very stupid question but i don't fly very often.
Flight and travel insurance question from newbie
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Time needed between flights?
- 2 Air canada checking correct VISA
- 3 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 4 Using a "Fake" Location for Better Flight Prices???
- 5 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 6 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 7 TAP Portuguese Air
- 8 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 9 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 10 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 11 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 12 redeeming dividend miles
- 13 Keeping AA miles alive
- 14 Taxis at CDG......
- 15 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 16 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 17 KLM stinks
- 18 Driver's License Expired and TSA
- 19 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 20 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 21 Please help: Singapore to Tahiti to Hawaii to Singapore
- 22 Name on passport differs from air ticket
- 23 Korean Air Executive Resigns Post After Halting Flight Over Snack Service
- 24 To select a seat or not>
- 25 Using half of a RT ticket