Just a quick question. Im going to be flying to spain end of august. Based on flight times and prices im going to be flying out there with jet2 and returning with ryan air.
both offer travel insurance as an extra. Assuming i want insurance, will i need to pay the insurance option with both carriers as it will be two separate flights?
Normally i use the same carrier and just pay the insurance option and know i am covered for delayed flight etc. I assume flight insurance with jet2 isnt going to cover me if i have any problems with the return flight with ryan air.
I know this is a very stupid question but i don't fly very often.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 BROTHER printer 1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Customs question
- 3 Global Entry application status question
- 4 Contact # for Delta
- 5 Using american voucher
- 6 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 7 Beware the Frankfurt Airport
- 8 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 9 Southwest boarding
- 10 "under the seat space"
- 11 is RMB necessary for layover in Chinese airport
- 12 BUD to ZRH to USA
- 13 Starting my Planning
- 14 Another kid-on-the-plane story
- 15 Heathrow Terminal 5
- 16 RE minimum transfer time Schiphol!
- 17 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 18 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 19 UA Carry-On Policy
- 20 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 21 Customs and Connection Times
- 22 BA short turnaround time
- 23 Best airport lounge at Narita?
- 24 Quick trip to attain frequent flyer status
- 25 easyJet westard-ho