Just a quick question. Im going to be flying to spain end of august. Based on flight times and prices im going to be flying out there with jet2 and returning with ryan air.
both offer travel insurance as an extra. Assuming i want insurance, will i need to pay the insurance option with both carriers as it will be two separate flights?
Normally i use the same carrier and just pay the insurance option and know i am covered for delayed flight etc. I assume flight insurance with jet2 isnt going to cover me if i have any problems with the return flight with ryan air.
I know this is a very stupid question but i don't fly very often.
Flight and travel insurance question from newbie
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 2 airlines recommendation from the USA to Hong Kong
- 3 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 4 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 5 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 6 United flight reservation change
- 7 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 8 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 9 Codeshares
- 10 First point if entry in USA
- 11 Help need about onward trabel
- 12 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 13 Jacob Ng Community
- 14 Need Advice: Germany in October Prices
- 15 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 16 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 17 LAX. Terminal 4 to terminal 6
- 18 Beware of Bravofly
- 19 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 20 Connecting in SFO, domestic to international flight
- 21 Bravofly is a scam - beware
- 22 LAX to Tokoy - How much Lay Over TIme Do I Need
- 23 Flight to Dublin
- 24 Layover in Boston
- 25 Reserving seats on AA operated flight