Just a quick question. Im going to be flying to spain end of august. Based on flight times and prices im going to be flying out there with jet2 and returning with ryan air.
both offer travel insurance as an extra. Assuming i want insurance, will i need to pay the insurance option with both carriers as it will be two separate flights?
Normally i use the same carrier and just pay the insurance option and know i am covered for delayed flight etc. I assume flight insurance with jet2 isnt going to cover me if i have any problems with the return flight with ryan air.
I know this is a very stupid question but i don't fly very often.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 2 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/zyalix/
- 3 Laguardia hassle?
- 4 The Biggest Bodybuilding Beginner Mistakes
- 5 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 6 http://www.athleticgreensfacts.com/forskolin-fuel/
- 7 Last minute required change cost us $4,000
- 8 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/xcele-brain/
- 9 Changing Dates on United FF award tix
- 10 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 11 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 12 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 13 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 14 Using half of a round trip ticket...
- 15 Handicap assistance at FCO
- 16 KLM Business Class
- 17 Travelling to Australia on a passport with less then 6 months validity?
- 18 Admirals Club Lounge Access for First Class Int'l Passengers?
- 19 First time, Best Business class?
- 20 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 21 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 22 Eurowings & Cologne Airpot
- 23 Miami>LHR>AMS
- 24 From NYC to MAD and to NYC from LISBON..direct flights
- 25 Comments on BA BOS-LHR flights, equipment