Can you advise me--
I have a medical condition that makes it painful to sit. I'm looking for a transcontinental flight with full flat seats SFO to BOS in May 2013 so that I can go to my son's wedding (lying down). Do you know of any airlines that offer that service?
Thanks a bunch,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 A horror story about Justfly
- 2 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 3 international flight luggage pick-up waiting time
- 4 Praise for Delta One
- 5 Connecting flight through Amsterdam
- 6 Long layover in PHL
- 7 Boarding US-bound Flight with Expired Green Card
- 8 Good air fare?
- 9 Southwest and pax rights
- 10 American vs United
- 11 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 12 immigration passport control
- 13 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 14 Unable to Purchase on Spirit Airline?
- 15 IAH layover time
- 16 Immigration Control When Connecting Through Europe
- 17 CDG Air France flight connection to Madrid
- 18 How Would You Rate Iberia Air Customer Service?
- 19 The Top 100 Airlines
- 20 Can a person go home at a transit
- 21 Caution while booking a ticket on rcg.se
- 22 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 23 Departure Times - Can These Be Confirmed?
- 24 TSA pre check -received in mail within 8 days
- 25 Police Raids in Ryanair Bases in Germany