Can you advise me--
I have a medical condition that makes it painful to sit. I'm looking for a transcontinental flight with full flat seats SFO to BOS in May 2013 so that I can go to my son's wedding (lying down). Do you know of any airlines that offer that service?
Thanks a bunch,
Flat seats/beds San Francisco to Boston?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Any difference between Air NZ Business Class seats, 777-300, 787?
- 2 AA Downgrading from 777's to 767's on DFW-FRA Route
- 3 San Jose Costa Rica to Havana Cuba
- 4 British Air Miles - Household Account Question
- 5 Airfare to Italy
- 6 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 7 Booking a United award in Lufthansa premium economy: Is it possible?
- 8 US Airways schedule changes
- 9 Confusing Lufthansa Carry On Weight Restrictions
- 10 use of united skylounge if flying a different airline
- 11 Need Advice on EU 261--contact Lufthansa or United for compensation?
- 12 Layover in the airport
- 13 Crease on passport ID page
- 14 Beware of Bravofly
- 15 never fly LIAT
- 16 JetBlue Amex card
- 17 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 18 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 19 Alitalia
- 20 21 hour layover in Doha?
- 21 Any input on recent KLM Premium Economy?
- 22 TSA pre-check vs. Global Entry
- 23 Seeking recs for lightweight BIG suitcase
- 24 Travelers Insurance
- 25 United Mileage Plus Program