Can you advise me--
I have a medical condition that makes it painful to sit. I'm looking for a transcontinental flight with full flat seats SFO to BOS in May 2013 so that I can go to my son's wedding (lying down). Do you know of any airlines that offer that service?
Thanks a bunch,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Showers at LHR's Terminal 5
- 2 1 hour 20 min layover in London is it doable?
- 3 air canada flight times
- 4 Do you check for a flights on time statistics before you choose your flights?
- 5 Bangkok to Varanasi
- 6 Airline alliance and alliance carrier brand
- 7 Air France Premium Economy Worth it?
- 8 Denied boarding due to visa requirements for Italy
- 9 San Francisco to Rome what is the best layover?
- 10 No US Flights Using BA Avios
- 11 Rome Airport Terminal 3 Fire
- 12 Where does a US citizen go thru customs Italy to Toronto?
- 13 Baggage Charges/British Air/Vueling
- 14 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 15 Luggage transfers
- 16 Making connections in Amsterdam
- 17 United Club Heathrow
- 18 KLM - I think not!
- 19 Cell Phone thru Security
- 20 what happens if flight is delayed or cancelled and you miss the event
- 21 Best economy airline San Francisco to Rome
- 22 AMS -> FRA -> LAX (55 minutes enough?) - Lufthansa
- 23 Aer Lingus seats BOS to CDG via DUB
- 24 Checking bags
- 25 Review of Air France Premium Economy