Can you advise me--
I have a medical condition that makes it painful to sit. I'm looking for a transcontinental flight with full flat seats SFO to BOS in May 2013 so that I can go to my son's wedding (lying down). Do you know of any airlines that offer that service?
Thanks a bunch,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Duty Free Liquor
- 2 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 3 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 4 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 5 Some Q's about Rome airport
- 6 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 7 EUROPE FLIGHT
- 8 Airport Controlled Seats INTERNATIONAL
- 9 Southwest "no-change-fee" - really?
- 10 Kenya Airways/Skyteam questions.
- 11 Amex points to Paris/ Italy in 1st
- 12 Aegean Airlines Carry on Allowance
- 13 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 14 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 15 Abu Dhabi transit with separate tickets
- 16 Websites Which Show Flights with Flatbed Seats??
- 17 Overseas Flights with Different Airlines
- 18 Wheelchair Assistance
- 19 Ever cancel tickets on American?
- 20 Unaccompanied minor
- 21 Beach Ball headrest?
- 22 Southwest Airlines pricing?
- 23 Air France from SFO to Madrid
- 24 JetBlue flight cancellation - nice job
- 25 Booking via Air India - help asap