Can you advise me--
I have a medical condition that makes it painful to sit. I'm looking for a transcontinental flight with full flat seats SFO to BOS in May 2013 so that I can go to my son's wedding (lying down). Do you know of any airlines that offer that service?
Thanks a bunch,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Carryon allowances for US flights...have they changed?
- 2 Connecting Flights in Heathrow
- 3 Keep Skymiles tix for Euro segments or buy cheap alternative?
- 4 Fiesta time flying Avianca,Miami to Bue
- 5 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 6 Going to Canada.
- 7 Ticketed Name entered incorrectly. Help……
- 8 United starts offering free beer and wine Internationally
- 9 Orbitz Booking Error
- 10 What to expect at customs
- 11 ORBITZ SITE -PROBLEMs Contacting Customer Service
- 12 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 13 Separate connecting flights at CDG under 3 hours apart - sufficient?
- 14 Air Berlin
- 15 EDI to Heathrow
- 16 Istanbul ataturk airport visa required?
- 17 53 minute layover in el salvador!
- 18 DFW to Basel via LHR - clearing immigration & Customs
- 19 Viet Nam Airlines
- 20 Purchasing a flight from Barcelona to Lisbon
- 21 1hr 10min connection at GDG do-able?
- 22 Southwest airlines to Costa Rica
- 23 Expired License and TSA
- 24 Poster tubes as carry-on
- 25 ATL, nice cafe outside secure zone