Can you advise me--
I have a medical condition that makes it painful to sit. I'm looking for a transcontinental flight with full flat seats SFO to BOS in May 2013 so that I can go to my son's wedding (lying down). Do you know of any airlines that offer that service?
Thanks a bunch,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 BUY FAKE PASSPORTS (email@example.com)
- 2 Sandwiches on the plane
- 3 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 4 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 5 Times article on LaGuardia
- 6 Flying "Backwards"
- 7 JFK to EWR
- 8 Norwegian Airlines, price too good to be true?
- 9 Zurich Airport
- 10 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 11 Do I have to change terminals in Zurich?
- 12 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 13 Kansas City to Bonaire
- 14 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 15 Stopvers Using UA Miles
- 16 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 17 Confused on Seeing AA Upgrades
- 18 Madrid airport transfer from T4S to T1:Avianca to Egypt Air
- 19 Airline Benefits: How does PTO work?
- 20 What Would You Do re Connection Time
- 21 depart to london the earliest in the morning
- 22 American vs United
- 23 Flying on AA into Sicily
- 24 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 25 Your experience with Interjet