Can you advise me--
I have a medical condition that makes it painful to sit. I'm looking for a transcontinental flight with full flat seats SFO to BOS in May 2013 so that I can go to my son's wedding (lying down). Do you know of any airlines that offer that service?
Thanks a bunch,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Beware of Bravofly
- 2 First time, Best Business class?
- 3 Boarding US-bound Flight with Expired Green Card
- 4 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 5 Unable to Purchase on Spirit Airline?
- 6 Ryanair targets families
- 7 American vs United
- 8 Flying through Heathrow
- 9 Airline sold ticket with short connection
- 10 international flight luggage pick-up waiting time
- 11 Instant Cold Compress and TSA
- 12 Praise for Delta One
- 13 Domestic layover on an international flight
- 14 Caution while booking a ticket on rcg.se
- 15 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 16 Southwest and pax rights
- 17 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 18 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 19 A horror story about Justfly
- 20 Connecting flight through Amsterdam
- 21 Long layover in PHL
- 22 Good air fare?
- 23 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 24 immigration passport control
- 25 IAH layover time