I'm a student from Vietnam about to go to France (Ho Chi Minh City _ Paris - nice) to study for the next 3 years. I have flown before but I haven't been abroad yet so this is fairly frightening to me.
I'll arrive at CDG at 0630 am and my flight from Paris to nice will take off at 0955 am so I hope it's not too tight. I have read on how to go from terminal 2E to 2F from the three halls as well. My issue is mainly with the tickets/ boarding pass, and to be honest I cannot tell these 2 things apart.
I have one single ticket issued to me by Vietnam Airlines. I'll check in, have that ticket cut in half and board the plane to CDG. When I arrive, can I use that same ticket as boarding pass to pass security checkpoints etc or will I have to find an AF counter and have them print out another ticket for me to board the flight from Paris to Nice as that flight is operated by air France.
Thank you very much for your help and really sorry if this is rudimentary stuff but I truly don't know where else to ask.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 https://www.healthsupreviews.com/zmass-testo-boost/
- 2 Toronto to Europe - Open Jaw Prices
- 3 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 4 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 5 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 6 how to use rewards for upgrades
- 7 Lufthansa luggage limitations
- 8 Tramadol
- 9 easyJet westard-ho
- 10 Help with JFK to VTE flights
- 11 Transiting through FRA
- 12 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 13 Why is Malaysian air SO HIGH!!
- 14 Air Berlin Going Out of Business
- 15 question about changing terminals
- 16 Customs/Baggage Claim in Athens Greece Question
- 17 Group Travel on Southwest
- 18 delta arrival virgin atlantic departure at Atlanta
- 19 BA short turnaround time
- 20 Changng a Delta Code Share with KLM
- 21 helli
- 22 redress number question
- 23 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 24 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 25 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City?