I have booked an air ticket online, and I have accidentally keyed my first name under the last name column, and I can't check in my flight online.
So I'm just wondering whether will I still be able to fly of my name and spelling are all correct, but in wrong sequence?
*Am flying from Singapore to New York.
Thanks in advance, I'm in a panic mode now.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Flight to Kolkata India
- 2 Arr Stansted; Dep LHR, one night in London: where?
- 3 Houston Airport - United Airlines
- 4 KLM refund process - not good!
- 5 Beach Ball headrest?
- 6 Booking SNAFU with Qatar Airways
- 7 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 8 Anyone tried Turkish Airlines for long flights before?
- 9 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 10 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 11 Turkish Airlines - Leg disappeared
- 12 I hour connection Heathrow
- 13 AA seat assignments
- 14 AA Business Class on 777
- 15 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 16 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 17 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 18 SkyLux - Anyone have Feedback??
- 19 Rome To Sardinia
- 20 Do I have time to recheck bags in Athens and make my flight
- 21 Has anyone heard of Dealber?
- 22 Baggage Checked-through on Non-* Alliance?
- 23 name on ticket and passport
- 24 Best Multi-City Booking Site?
- 25 Changing flights in LAX from international to Domestic
First name and Last name in wrong sequences on air tickets