I am traveling to Florence Italy (for the first time) and the first leg of my flight lands at Charles De Gaulle Airport @ 8:30 am and my connecting flight leaves at 10:05 am so I have roughly an hour and a half to get to my next terminal. Any advise or special tips on navigating this airport would be greatly appreciated. Also do I have to go through customs upon arrival at CDG? Like I said I am totally new to this and am traveling alone.
First international flight transferring planes @ CDG, any tips?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Premium economy
- 2 AA Business Class seats from DFW to CDG and back to ORD - quality?
- 3 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 4 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 5 TAP Portuguese Air
- 6 Using a "Fake" Location for Better Flight Prices???
- 7 Oxford to Athens and back to London
- 8 Time needed between flights?
- 9 Air canada checking correct VISA
- 10 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 11 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 12 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 13 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 14 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 15 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 16 redeeming dividend miles
- 17 Keeping AA miles alive
- 18 Taxis at CDG......
- 19 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 20 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 21 KLM stinks
- 22 Driver's License Expired and TSA
- 23 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 24 Please help: Singapore to Tahiti to Hawaii to Singapore
- 25 Name on passport differs from air ticket