I am traveling to Florence Italy (for the first time) and the first leg of my flight lands at Charles De Gaulle Airport @ 8:30 am and my connecting flight leaves at 10:05 am so I have roughly an hour and a half to get to my next terminal. Any advise or special tips on navigating this airport would be greatly appreciated. Also do I have to go through customs upon arrival at CDG? Like I said I am totally new to this and am traveling alone.
First international flight transferring planes @ CDG, any tips?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Transit at Istanbul Ataturk
- 2 Austrian Air Budapest Vienna Vienna Dubrovnik
- 3 The life of lost luggage
- 4 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 5 I have never flown Ryanair
- 6 International Connecting Flights
- 7 Open Skies, La Compagnie, and XL Airways
- 8 Which terminal at newark?
- 9 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 10 French Riv to Marbella : sky-tours
- 11 New Orleans to Beijing
- 12 USAir/AA - December flight
- 13 Coach on United 767-400
- 14 Help me choose a flight - connection times in Paris
- 15 When to book?
- 16 NYC to Hawaii...best way to go?
- 17 KLM - I think not!
- 18 Downside to Orbitz?
- 19 US customs pre clearance
- 20 Lie flat Business Class seats SYD - HKG
- 21 Beware of Bravofly
- 22 Air Travel - Iceland - London - Ireland (What lag time to take in between?)
- 23 Layover quetsion Dubai and Frankfurt
- 24 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 25 Asiana. Biz seats