I'm just starting to plan a month (or so) long trip to Ireland. We could leave in late July and need to return by Sept 2. Right now, the fares are just under $1100; I'll pay that if it seems reasonable--or I could wait to see if fares go down, knowing that they could go up. Your thoughts? Thanks.
fares to Ireland
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Dreamliner
- 2 Rental Cars - Responsibility for Break-downs?
- 3 Tap airlines and CPAP machine?
- 4 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 5 Seattle / Reykjavik / Glasgow
- 6 Does FRA offer "golf cart" type transfers for mobility impaired?
- 7 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 8 Booking FF Tixs on USAIR
- 9 TAP airlines-carry on?
- 10 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 11 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 12 Gate Check Question
- 13 Wher do we pass thru passport control
- 14 Using AA miles to Tasmania in spring 2014?
- 15 AA/US merger - details on Oneworld, frequent flyer integration
- 16 Subject to Government Approval?
- 17 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 18 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 19 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 20 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 21 Worst US airline?
- 22 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 23 Buying business and coach tickets
- 24 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 25 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question