I'm just starting to plan a month (or so) long trip to Ireland. We could leave in late July and need to return by Sept 2. Right now, the fares are just under $1100; I'll pay that if it seems reasonable--or I could wait to see if fares go down, knowing that they could go up. Your thoughts? Thanks.
fares to Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Travelers Insurance
- 2 Booking flights, but only taking one of them
- 3 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 4 flying Phoenix to JFK to Rome on honeymoon...Where do we clear customs?
- 5 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 6 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 7 JetBlue Amex card
- 8 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 9 Best premium economy to Europe
- 10 Premium economy--timing of purchase
- 11 Shortened connection time at FCO
- 12 never fly LIAT
- 13 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 14 Layover in the airport
- 15 Ryan air carry on personal items
- 16 best time to purchase ticket
- 17 Sleeping on airplanes (in cattle class)
- 18 Anyone know anything about JetnSave?
- 19 Upgrading econ to biz on United
- 20 Check your contract and don't get cancer
- 21 Help: Airfare to Madrid has skyrocketed - why?
- 22 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 23 help booking w Ryan air
- 24 Tickets Gdansk-London-Lisbon - anybody need?
- 25 When to book a companion ticket on BA?