I'm just starting to plan a month (or so) long trip to Ireland. We could leave in late July and need to return by Sept 2. Right now, the fares are just under $1100; I'll pay that if it seems reasonable--or I could wait to see if fares go down, knowing that they could go up. Your thoughts? Thanks.
fares to Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 2 Half Empty Airliner
- 3 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 4 AA or BA to OSL
- 5 Non Refundable Tickets
- 6 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 7 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 8 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 9 AA and USair
- 10 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 11 Ailine security- a strange question
- 12 Paris-London-Dublin
- 13 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 14 Should I purchase now?
- 15 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 16 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 17 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 18 Duty Free Liquor
- 19 Visas and flight diversions
- 20 United to enforce carry-on size limits
- 21 definition of internationl "secure" area with international airports
- 22 Beware of Bravofly
- 23 Travelling with a less than pristine passport
- 24 Traveling to Germany can i carry Pickles & Sweets in the checked In Luggage
- 25 connecting flight in Frankfurt how long a layover is necessary