DH has mileage on AA that is due to expire 5/4/14. We want to keep it - just not quite ready to use it. So if I'm reading the website correctly, he can rent a car for a day and because that's activity it should be good for another 18 months. Do you think I'm reading it correctly? Anyone have any experience in this area?
Expiring AA Milage
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Bringing in Bali coffee to Brunei and UK.
- 2 Any difference between Air NZ Business Class seats, 777-300, 787?
- 3 AA Downgrading from 777's to 767's on DFW-FRA Route
- 4 San Jose Costa Rica to Havana Cuba
- 5 British Air Miles - Household Account Question
- 6 Airfare to Italy
- 7 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 8 Booking a United award in Lufthansa premium economy: Is it possible?
- 9 US Airways schedule changes
- 10 Confusing Lufthansa Carry On Weight Restrictions
- 11 use of united skylounge if flying a different airline
- 12 Need Advice on EU 261--contact Lufthansa or United for compensation?
- 13 Layover in the airport
- 14 Crease on passport ID page
- 15 Beware of Bravofly
- 16 never fly LIAT
- 17 JetBlue Amex card
- 18 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 19 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 20 Alitalia
- 21 21 hour layover in Doha?
- 22 Any input on recent KLM Premium Economy?
- 23 TSA pre-check vs. Global Entry
- 24 Seeking recs for lightweight BIG suitcase
- 25 Travelers Insurance