DH has mileage on AA that is due to expire 5/4/14. We want to keep it - just not quite ready to use it. So if I'm reading the website correctly, he can rent a car for a day and because that's activity it should be good for another 18 months. Do you think I'm reading it correctly? Anyone have any experience in this area?
Expiring AA Milage
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Virgin Australia VS OneTravel
- 2 Question about Star Alliance lounge access
- 3 Airline equalities top ten airlines for 2014. Some surprises.
- 4 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 5 airline transportation cart
- 6 US Air Absolutely Horrid
- 7 What will happen my ff trip on Lufthansa if there is a strike?
- 8 VISA date conflict
- 9 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 10 Ryanair puts on airs
- 11 Qantas Economy Class Amenities. SYD-DFW Are there any?
- 12 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 13 Beware of Bravofly
- 14 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 15 Virgin Australia vs. Quantas Air
- 16 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 17 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 18 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 19 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 20 Connecting: CDG-VRN
- 21 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 22 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 23 Dubai / Visa
- 24 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 25 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport