I'm flying Delta August, 2008 Boston to Salt Lake City. I am not a member of any Delta frequent flyer clubs. I usually make reservations using Yahoo Travel. When picking seats, it shows the exit rows as taken and I don't see any place to request exit rows. The main reason for trying to get tickets this early is to get an exit row seat.Is it any different if I use the Delta site to make reservations? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
Exit Seating - Delta
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Delta in Amsterdam
- 2 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 3 Departure City Searches
- 4 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 5 Layover Time
- 6 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 7 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 8 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 9 United Airlines
- 10 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 11 Beware of Bravofly
- 12 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 13 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 14 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 15 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 16 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 17 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 18 When to buy tickets
- 19 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 20 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 21 TSA hand wipe
- 22 Delta question?
- 23 Layover in London
- 24 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 25 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3