I am in the process of trying to book econonmy (coach) flights from London to Quito or Guayaquil in Ecuador. Favoured airlines based on price are Iberia or LAN, via Madrid or KLM via Amsterdam. I really don't want to fly via the USA, which is marginally cheaper mainly because of the visa waiver programme and the additional costs of travel insurance. Any body have any thoughts on which airline offers the best service/comfort. I have flown LAN, trans pacific once and they were ok but never KLM or Iberia. Any thoughts or opinions would be much appreciated.
Europe to South America - which airline??
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 2 AA Business Class seats from DFW to CDG and back to ORD - quality?
- 3 TAP Portuguese Air
- 4 Using a "Fake" Location for Better Flight Prices???
- 5 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 6 Oxford to Athens and back to London
- 7 Time needed between flights?
- 8 Air canada checking correct VISA
- 9 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 10 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 11 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 12 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 13 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 14 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 15 redeeming dividend miles
- 16 Keeping AA miles alive
- 17 Taxis at CDG......
- 18 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 19 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 20 KLM stinks
- 21 Driver's License Expired and TSA
- 22 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 23 Please help: Singapore to Tahiti to Hawaii to Singapore
- 24 Name on passport differs from air ticket
- 25 Korean Air Executive Resigns Post After Halting Flight Over Snack Service