I am in the process of trying to book econonmy (coach) flights from London to Quito or Guayaquil in Ecuador. Favoured airlines based on price are Iberia or LAN, via Madrid or KLM via Amsterdam. I really don't want to fly via the USA, which is marginally cheaper mainly because of the visa waiver programme and the additional costs of travel insurance. Any body have any thoughts on which airline offers the best service/comfort. I have flown LAN, trans pacific once and they were ok but never KLM or Iberia. Any thoughts or opinions would be much appreciated.
Europe to South America - which airline??
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 New Orleans to Beijing
- 2 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 3 Coach on United 767-400
- 4 Help me choose a flight - connection times in Paris
- 5 French Riv to Marbella : sky-tours
- 6 When to book?
- 7 NYC to Hawaii...best way to go?
- 8 I have never flown Ryanair
- 9 KLM - I think not!
- 10 Downside to Orbitz?
- 11 US customs pre clearance
- 12 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 13 Lie flat Business Class seats SYD - HKG
- 14 Beware of Bravofly
- 15 Air Travel - Iceland - London - Ireland (What lag time to take in between?)
- 16 Layover quetsion Dubai and Frankfurt
- 17 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 18 Asiana. Biz seats
- 19 luggage lockers in Dubai
- 20 Cathay Pacific- Asia miles sign up fee
- 21 How to contact Vueling from US
- 22 Travelers Insurance
- 23 How strict is Aer Lingus carry on policy?
- 24 Cathay Pacific (HKG-BKK and reverse) in biz
- 25 Bringing in Bali coffee to Brunei and UK.