I am in the process of trying to book econonmy (coach) flights from London to Quito or Guayaquil in Ecuador. Favoured airlines based on price are Iberia or LAN, via Madrid or KLM via Amsterdam. I really don't want to fly via the USA, which is marginally cheaper mainly because of the visa waiver programme and the additional costs of travel insurance. Any body have any thoughts on which airline offers the best service/comfort. I have flown LAN, trans pacific once and they were ok but never KLM or Iberia. Any thoughts or opinions would be much appreciated.
Europe to South America - which airline??
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Possible to change flight if space is available?
- 2 Help with overhead Bins
- 3 How to reserve seats with Virgin Australia
- 4 Any helpful hints on wheelchair transports in airports?
- 5 unable to use online check in
- 6 Picking up a child during a layover
- 7 How much layover time do I need?
- 8 FRA 70 minute connection from USA -Terminal 1Gate B19-Z62
- 9 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 10 Frankfurt Airport - Lufthansa and United
- 11 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 12 Delta in Amsterdam
- 13 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 14 Throwing Away a Return Ticket?
- 15 Departure City Searches
- 16 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 17 Layover Time
- 18 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 19 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 20 United Airlines
- 21 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 22 Beware of Bravofly
- 23 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 24 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 25 Recent experience with TSA pre-check