I am in the process of trying to book econonmy (coach) flights from London to Quito or Guayaquil in Ecuador. Favoured airlines based on price are Iberia or LAN, via Madrid or KLM via Amsterdam. I really don't want to fly via the USA, which is marginally cheaper mainly because of the visa waiver programme and the additional costs of travel insurance. Any body have any thoughts on which airline offers the best service/comfort. I have flown LAN, trans pacific once and they were ok but never KLM or Iberia. Any thoughts or opinions would be much appreciated.
Europe to South America - which airline??
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Changing flights
- 2 Etihad is an anagram of 'I hated...'
- 3 Mobile Board Passes--
- 4 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 5 Business Class Summer Sales
- 6 Choices for Air - AF, KLM via Europe OR SAA via JNB to HARARE, Zim
- 7 AA or BA to OSL
- 8 Best Airline for Trip to Istanbul
- 9 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 10 Visas and flight diversions
- 11 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 12 Half Empty Airliner
- 13 Non Refundable Tickets
- 14 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 15 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 16 AA and USair
- 17 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 18 Ailine security- a strange question
- 19 Paris-London-Dublin
- 20 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 21 Should I purchase now?
- 22 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 23 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 24 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 25 Duty Free Liquor