I am in the process of trying to book econonmy (coach) flights from London to Quito or Guayaquil in Ecuador. Favoured airlines based on price are Iberia or LAN, via Madrid or KLM via Amsterdam. I really don't want to fly via the USA, which is marginally cheaper mainly because of the visa waiver programme and the additional costs of travel insurance. Any body have any thoughts on which airline offers the best service/comfort. I have flown LAN, trans pacific once and they were ok but never KLM or Iberia. Any thoughts or opinions would be much appreciated.
Europe to South America - which airline??
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Arrival at SFO
- 2 TSA PreCheck - did not apply but boarding pass indicated
- 3 Which Address on Luggage Tag?
- 4 TSA pre-check, what a joke!
- 5 Do any airlines allow smoking on board?
- 6 airlines recommendation from the USA to Hong Kong
- 7 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 8 Beware of Bravofly
- 9 Transferring air carriers and luggage?
- 10 Not Re-checking luggage at Port of Entry
- 11 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 12 TSA hand wipe
- 13 "Cabin max" backpacks
- 14 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 15 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 16 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 17 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 18 United flight reservation change
- 19 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 20 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 21 Codeshares
- 22 First point if entry in USA
- 23 Help need about onward trabel
- 24 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 25 Jacob Ng Community