I am in the process of trying to book econonmy (coach) flights from London to Quito or Guayaquil in Ecuador. Favoured airlines based on price are Iberia or LAN, via Madrid or KLM via Amsterdam. I really don't want to fly via the USA, which is marginally cheaper mainly because of the visa waiver programme and the additional costs of travel insurance. Any body have any thoughts on which airline offers the best service/comfort. I have flown LAN, trans pacific once and they were ok but never KLM or Iberia. Any thoughts or opinions would be much appreciated.
Europe to South America - which airline??
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 SAS Airlines from SFO to CDG
- 2 How to get to JFK from Connecticut without driving
- 3 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 4 upgrading flights
- 5 Carryon allowances for US flights...have they changed?
- 6 Airfare for direct flight from Boston (BOS) to Paris (CDG) in April
- 7 SFO-ORD-BRU: 40 minutes changeover at ORD??
- 8 Any advice for flying on Spirit to Guatemala?
- 9 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 10 Kayak monthly search feature gone?
- 11 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 12 Int. min time for connection @ ORD
- 13 can you suggest items for "care kit" for first time flyer?
- 14 Questions re. connecting in Toronto for a Europe flight
- 15 Sharing an excellent experience
- 16 Tiger Airways--Is it Really that Bad?
- 17 Fly home from Maldives or Mumbai?
- 18 Checked bag allowance for International travel
- 19 Air Canada - Vancouver-Montreal-QuebecCity
- 20 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 21 Jetstar Business Class
- 22 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 23 spirit airlines usa
- 24 Using AA ff miles for Asia
- 25 How far in advance to book award travel