I'll be flying from Lisbon to Miami soon. Fares with TAP are too high now and need to choose between Iberia or Lufthansa for the International flight. Which one is best in terms of comfort and new aircrafts between these 2 airlines?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://vitalieskincaretry.com/derma-reflexion/
- 2 http://megacleanseradvice.com/biogenic-xr/
- 3 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 4 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 5 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 6 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 7 Documents for E-tickets?
- 8 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 9 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 10 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 11 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 12 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 13 Enough time
- 14 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 15 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 16 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 17 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 18 BA economy premiun seats
- 19 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 20 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 21 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 22 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 23 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 24 Voice calls during flights?
- 25 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?