I'll be flying from Lisbon to Miami soon. Fares with TAP are too high now and need to choose between Iberia or Lufthansa for the International flight. Which one is best in terms of comfort and new aircrafts between these 2 airlines?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 NETGEAR ROUTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT NETGEAR Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 3 Beware the Frankfurt Airport
- 4 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 5 Southwest boarding
- 6 "under the seat space"
- 7 is RMB necessary for layover in Chinese airport
- 8 Contact # for Delta
- 9 BUD to ZRH to USA
- 10 Starting my Planning
- 11 Another kid-on-the-plane story
- 12 Heathrow Terminal 5
- 13 RE minimum transfer time Schiphol!
- 14 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 15 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 16 Using american voucher
- 17 UA Carry-On Policy
- 18 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 19 Customs and Connection Times
- 20 BA short turnaround time
- 21 Best airport lounge at Narita?
- 22 Quick trip to attain frequent flyer status
- 23 easyJet westard-ho
- 24 Toronto to Europe - Open Jaw Prices
- 25 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?