I'll be flying from Lisbon to Miami soon. Fares with TAP are too high now and need to choose between Iberia or Lufthansa for the International flight. Which one is best in terms of comfort and new aircrafts between these 2 airlines?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Check your electronics or fly American
- 2 New airfare aggregator Concorde.io
- 3 EasyJet
- 4 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 5 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 6 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 7 Flying through Casablanca
- 8 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 9 what if connecting flight cancels
- 10 enough time for this flight?
- 11 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 12 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 13 TSA OR Global Entry
- 14 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 15 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 16 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 17 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 18 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 19 Amsterdam flight change
- 20 AA FF flights
- 21 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 22 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 23 Ways to stay entertained at Toronto Airport
- 24 Compensation after engine fire, 2 day delay
- 25 Europe's LCC routes - lots of changes!
Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?