I'll be flying from Lisbon to Miami soon. Fares with TAP are too high now and need to choose between Iberia or Lufthansa for the International flight. Which one is best in terms of comfort and new aircrafts between these 2 airlines?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Assist: Tec*h SUPP0RT HP CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 HP 24*7
- 2 SFO runway closures ?
- 3 AA from PHL to LIH for Seniors
- 4 Question
- 5 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 6 got bumped-how full was flight?
- 7 Help!
- 8 A horror story about Justfly
- 9 Amaszonas Airlines
- 10 El Salvador plane change
- 11 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 12 You gotta love Southwest
- 13 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 14 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 15 Condor phone number???
- 16 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 17 Connection time
- 18 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 19 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 20 Carry on
- 21 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 22 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 23 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 24 International trip to Zurich, in parts...?
- 25 First time to Italy
Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?