Hi, I'm planning on booking a trip from London Heathrow to Dallas and have been quoted for a United flight that connects in Houston. There is a 1 hour 44 minute layover on the journey out and 1 hour 12 minutes on the way back. Is this enough time? I've not flown to America for a long time and am not sure whether we have to go through immigration at Houston or when we arrive in Dallas? Could do with some advice from all you experts! Many thanks for your help
Enough layover time in Houston
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 2 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 3 Gate Check Question
- 4 TAP airlines-carry on?
- 5 Wher do we pass thru passport control
- 6 Does FRA offer "golf cart" type transfers for mobility impaired?
- 7 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 8 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 9 Using AA miles to Tasmania in spring 2014?
- 10 AA/US merger - details on Oneworld, frequent flyer integration
- 11 Booking FF Tixs on USAIR
- 12 Subject to Government Approval?
- 13 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 14 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 15 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 16 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 17 Worst US airline?
- 18 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 19 Buying business and coach tickets
- 20 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 21 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 22 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 23 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 24 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 25 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger