Hi, I'm planning on booking a trip from London Heathrow to Dallas and have been quoted for a United flight that connects in Houston. There is a 1 hour 44 minute layover on the journey out and 1 hour 12 minutes on the way back. Is this enough time? I've not flown to America for a long time and am not sure whether we have to go through immigration at Houston or when we arrive in Dallas? Could do with some advice from all you experts! Many thanks for your help
Enough layover time in Houston
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Airfare for direct flight from Boston (BOS) to Paris (CDG) in April
- 2 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 3 upgrading flights
- 4 SFO-ORD-BRU: 40 minutes changeover at ORD??
- 5 Any advice for flying on Spirit to Guatemala?
- 6 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 7 Kayak monthly search feature gone?
- 8 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 9 Int. min time for connection @ ORD
- 10 How to get to JFK from Connecticut without driving
- 11 can you suggest items for "care kit" for first time flyer?
- 12 Questions re. connecting in Toronto for a Europe flight
- 13 Sharing an excellent experience
- 14 Tiger Airways--Is it Really that Bad?
- 15 Fly home from Maldives or Mumbai?
- 16 Checked bag allowance for International travel
- 17 Air Canada - Vancouver-Montreal-QuebecCity
- 18 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 19 Jetstar Business Class
- 20 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 21 spirit airlines usa
- 22 Using AA ff miles for Asia
- 23 How far in advance to book award travel
- 24 Compensation from United Airlines for denial of boarding (involuntary)
- 25 Which airlines serve sparking mineral water to economy passengers?