Hi, I'm planning on booking a trip from London Heathrow to Dallas and have been quoted for a United flight that connects in Houston. There is a 1 hour 44 minute layover on the journey out and 1 hour 12 minutes on the way back. Is this enough time? I've not flown to America for a long time and am not sure whether we have to go through immigration at Houston or when we arrive in Dallas? Could do with some advice from all you experts! Many thanks for your help
Enough layover time in Houston
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 2 Choices for Air - AF, KLM via Europe OR SAA via JNB to HARARE, Zim
- 3 Mobile Board Passes--
- 4 AA or BA to OSL
- 5 Business Class Summer Sales
- 6 Best Airline for Trip to Istanbul
- 7 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 8 Visas and flight diversions
- 9 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 10 Half Empty Airliner
- 11 Non Refundable Tickets
- 12 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 13 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 14 AA and USair
- 15 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 16 Ailine security- a strange question
- 17 Paris-London-Dublin
- 18 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 19 Should I purchase now?
- 20 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 21 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 22 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 23 Duty Free Liquor
- 24 United to enforce carry-on size limits
- 25 definition of internationl "secure" area with international airports