Hi, I'm planning on booking a trip from London Heathrow to Dallas and have been quoted for a United flight that connects in Houston. There is a 1 hour 44 minute layover on the journey out and 1 hour 12 minutes on the way back. Is this enough time? I've not flown to America for a long time and am not sure whether we have to go through immigration at Houston or when we arrive in Dallas? Could do with some advice from all you experts! Many thanks for your help
Enough layover time in Houston
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 2 787-9 Dreamliner
- 3 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 4 Turkish airline denying boarding and not fly us to final destination
- 5 What are Level 1 and, especially, Level 2 on AmAirlines Advantage tickets?
- 6 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 7 La Compagie
- 8 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 9 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 10 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 11 Flying business class, friend in economy
- 12 Baggage transfer on two separate tickets
- 13 Does O'Hare Terminal 5 have Special TSA Precheck for Security?
- 14 Dubai 96 hour transit visa
- 15 Best seat AA transcon Airbus - first Class
- 16 90 minutes at Brisbane airport - enough time?
- 17 Hotels around JFK Airport
- 18 Best time to redeem AA miles?
- 19 Get a refund or credit for economy United tkts?
- 20 Questions about: Open Ended Airplane Ticket?
- 21 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 22 Ins and Outs of Paying for Extra Legroom in Coach
- 23 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 24 Where are All The After Labor Day Airfare Sales to Europe?
- 25 Virgin Australia VS OneTravel