So,this is my 2nd video i´ve produced so far.This one was captured with better camera. Anyway,this is time lapse of an EasyJet Airbus A319 flight from Zagreb to London Gatwick (ZAG-LGW) including ground handling on the apron, on January 3rd 2012.It includes complete Air Traffic Control audio from arrival to departure (unrelated audio removed).Hope you´ll learn something.Don`t hesitate to like and subscribe.Comments are more than welcome!
P.S.Don`t forget to check my 1st video which can be found here:
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Scandinavian SAS Plus
- 2 Flight Honolulu to New York
- 3 Voice calls during flights?
- 4 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 5 meal service on 10:30 pm deaprture?
- 6 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 7 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 8 Traveling to Spain in March
- 9 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 10 Google Flights ?
- 11 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 12 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 13 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 14 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 15 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 16 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 17 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 18 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 19 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 20 Flying "Backwards"
- 21 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 22 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 23 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 24 Delta and Virgin
- 25 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket