Be cautious if you book a cheap EasyJet flight in Europe. On 10/18 I had an 11:20 am flight from Paris Orly to Geneva. Several announcements of delays were made, then nothing. Finally, after about an hour it became clear upon pushing my way through the crowd to the gate attendants that the flight was cancelled even though no announcement was made. Much confusion and shouting. The word was that everyone would be booked on the 6:00 pm flight and should return at 4:20 pm and that your luggage would be put on that flight. Being skeptical of how so many additional people could fit on that flight, I returned to the customer service desk in the lobby. They told me that there were no seats on the evening flight and that I should retrieve my luggage which was being offloaded while we spoke. When asked how I could get to Geneva the response was to take the train! (Which I did.) They then gave me a form (in French) that apparently is to be used to try to obtain a refund. This airline has obvious problems.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Changing flights
- 2 Etihad is an anagram of 'I hated...'
- 3 Mobile Board Passes--
- 4 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 5 Business Class Summer Sales
- 6 Choices for Air - AF, KLM via Europe OR SAA via JNB to HARARE, Zim
- 7 AA or BA to OSL
- 8 Best Airline for Trip to Istanbul
- 9 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 10 Visas and flight diversions
- 11 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 12 Half Empty Airliner
- 13 Non Refundable Tickets
- 14 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 15 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 16 AA and USair
- 17 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 18 Ailine security- a strange question
- 19 Paris-London-Dublin
- 20 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 21 Should I purchase now?
- 22 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 23 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 24 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 25 Duty Free Liquor