Be cautious if you book a cheap EasyJet flight in Europe. On 10/18 I had an 11:20 am flight from Paris Orly to Geneva. Several announcements of delays were made, then nothing. Finally, after about an hour it became clear upon pushing my way through the crowd to the gate attendants that the flight was cancelled even though no announcement was made. Much confusion and shouting. The word was that everyone would be booked on the 6:00 pm flight and should return at 4:20 pm and that your luggage would be put on that flight. Being skeptical of how so many additional people could fit on that flight, I returned to the customer service desk in the lobby. They told me that there were no seats on the evening flight and that I should retrieve my luggage which was being offloaded while we spoke. When asked how I could get to Geneva the response was to take the train! (Which I did.) They then gave me a form (in French) that apparently is to be used to try to obtain a refund. This airline has obvious problems.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Delta in Amsterdam
- 2 Beware of Bravofly
- 3 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 4 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 5 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 6 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 7 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 8 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 9 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 10 When to buy tickets
- 11 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 12 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 13 TSA hand wipe
- 14 Delta question?
- 15 Layover in London
- 16 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 17 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 18 British Air or Air France
- 19 Connectiing in CDG good or bad?
- 20 Please help with Delta miles
- 21 How is Verling Airllibes?
- 22 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 23 Air fares to Europe in August
- 24 Tracking fare info
- 25 Kayak Price Alert - multicity?