Hi, Is anyone able to tell me if Easyjet prices are still low for the peak summer period, ie/ August? When I last flew Easyjet in August (2008) to Spain it cost me £380 for 4 flights but when I flew Bristol to Malaga in May half term week 2009 4 flights cost me just under £1000 - not cheap - and booked within a few days of being released! Have booked a property near Malaga for August 2011 and don't know whether to hold out for Easyjet flights when released in Nov or book with other airlines that have their schedules out already - approx £650 for 4 flights. Thanks, Potey.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 United/Lufthansa - no miles credit for the Lufthansa legs?
- 2 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 3 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 4 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 5 Booking Annoyance
- 6 Delta 767-300ER vs. USAir A300-200 Business Class
- 7 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 8 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 9 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 10 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 11 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 12 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 13 Arrival at SFO
- 14 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 15 American Airlines awards
- 16 Delta?
- 17 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 18 Delayed Luggage
- 19 Ryanair puts on airs
- 20 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 21 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 22 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 23 Seat selection help Korean Air
- 24 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 25 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!