Hi, Is anyone able to tell me if Easyjet prices are still low for the peak summer period, ie/ August? When I last flew Easyjet in August (2008) to Spain it cost me £380 for 4 flights but when I flew Bristol to Malaga in May half term week 2009 4 flights cost me just under £1000 - not cheap - and booked within a few days of being released! Have booked a property near Malaga for August 2011 and don't know whether to hold out for Easyjet flights when released in Nov or book with other airlines that have their schedules out already - approx £650 for 4 flights. Thanks, Potey.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Pilots: Why can you turn transponder off?
- 2 Mobile Board Passes--
- 3 Should I purchase now?
- 4 DFW One hour layover
- 5 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 6 "flight operated by xxx"
- 7 Need help with decission - buisness class now for Sept or wait
- 8 Changing flights
- 9 Etihad is an anagram of 'I hated...'
- 10 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 11 Business Class Summer Sales
- 12 Choices for Air - AF, KLM via Europe OR SAA via JNB to HARARE, Zim
- 13 AA or BA to OSL
- 14 Best Airline for Trip to Istanbul
- 15 Visas and flight diversions
- 16 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 17 Half Empty Airliner
- 18 Non Refundable Tickets
- 19 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 20 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 21 AA and USair
- 22 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 23 Ailine security- a strange question
- 24 Paris-London-Dublin
- 25 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?