Hi, Is anyone able to tell me if Easyjet prices are still low for the peak summer period, ie/ August? When I last flew Easyjet in August (2008) to Spain it cost me £380 for 4 flights but when I flew Bristol to Malaga in May half term week 2009 4 flights cost me just under £1000 - not cheap - and booked within a few days of being released! Have booked a property near Malaga for August 2011 and don't know whether to hold out for Easyjet flights when released in Nov or book with other airlines that have their schedules out already - approx £650 for 4 flights. Thanks, Potey.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Air canada checking correct VISA
- 2 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 3 Using a "Fake" Location for Better Flight Prices???
- 4 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 5 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 6 TAP Portuguese Air
- 7 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 8 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 9 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 10 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 11 redeeming dividend miles
- 12 Keeping AA miles alive
- 13 Taxis at CDG......
- 14 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 15 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 16 KLM stinks
- 17 Driver's License Expired and TSA
- 18 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 19 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 20 Please help: Singapore to Tahiti to Hawaii to Singapore
- 21 Name on passport differs from air ticket
- 22 Korean Air Executive Resigns Post After Halting Flight Over Snack Service
- 23 To select a seat or not>
- 24 Using half of a RT ticket
- 25 United Flight- Houston/Tokyo