Hi, Is anyone able to tell me if Easyjet prices are still low for the peak summer period, ie/ August? When I last flew Easyjet in August (2008) to Spain it cost me £380 for 4 flights but when I flew Bristol to Malaga in May half term week 2009 4 flights cost me just under £1000 - not cheap - and booked within a few days of being released! Have booked a property near Malaga for August 2011 and don't know whether to hold out for Easyjet flights when released in Nov or book with other airlines that have their schedules out already - approx £650 for 4 flights. Thanks, Potey.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 2 TSA hand wipe
- 3 airlines recommendation from the USA to Hong Kong
- 4 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 5 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 6 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 7 United flight reservation change
- 8 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 9 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 10 Codeshares
- 11 First point if entry in USA
- 12 Help need about onward trabel
- 13 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 14 Jacob Ng Community
- 15 Need Advice: Germany in October Prices
- 16 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 17 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 18 LAX. Terminal 4 to terminal 6
- 19 Beware of Bravofly
- 20 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 21 Connecting in SFO, domestic to international flight
- 22 Bravofly is a scam - beware
- 23 LAX to Tokoy - How much Lay Over TIme Do I Need
- 24 Flight to Dublin
- 25 Layover in Boston