Hi, Is anyone able to tell me if Easyjet prices are still low for the peak summer period, ie/ August? When I last flew Easyjet in August (2008) to Spain it cost me £380 for 4 flights but when I flew Bristol to Malaga in May half term week 2009 4 flights cost me just under £1000 - not cheap - and booked within a few days of being released! Have booked a property near Malaga for August 2011 and don't know whether to hold out for Easyjet flights when released in Nov or book with other airlines that have their schedules out already - approx £650 for 4 flights. Thanks, Potey.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Int. min time for connection @ ORD
- 2 upgrading flights
- 3 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 4 Kayak monthly search feature gone?
- 5 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 6 How to get to JFK from Connecticut without driving
- 7 can you suggest items for "care kit" for first time flyer?
- 8 Questions re. connecting in Toronto for a Europe flight
- 9 Sharing an excellent experience
- 10 Tiger Airways--Is it Really that Bad?
- 11 Fly home from Maldives or Mumbai?
- 12 Checked bag allowance for International travel
- 13 Air Canada - Vancouver-Montreal-QuebecCity
- 14 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 15 Jetstar Business Class
- 16 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 17 spirit airlines usa
- 18 Using AA ff miles for Asia
- 19 How far in advance to book award travel
- 20 Compensation from United Airlines for denial of boarding (involuntary)
- 21 Which airlines serve sparking mineral water to economy passengers?
- 22 Condor Airlines?
- 23 flying Phoenix to JFK to Rome on honeymoon...Where do we clear customs?
- 24 Buying two separate tickets a potential problem?
- 25 Luggage on Long Layover