Does anyone know if Easyjet fares fluctuate on different days? I've been watching a fare from Naples Italy to London in September, and it has gone up drastically. I'm not sure whether to book it at the high price (175Euro!!) or hope that it might come down. The website says "only 6 left at this price" ... the other day the fare was 165Euro and said only 4 left at this price. Help!!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 US Air Absolutely Horrid
- 2 Question about Star Alliance lounge access
- 3 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 4 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 5 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 6 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 7 Dubai / Visa
- 8 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 9 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 10 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport
- 11 Qater Airlines - 3 hr layover in Doha now 13 hours
- 12 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 13 PHL-FCO-ATH where will we go through passport control/customs?
- 14 VISA date conflict
- 15 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 16 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 17 When to buy ticket?
- 18 Be Careful About Turkish Airlines
- 19 Self check-in airBaltic
- 20 Beware of Bravofly
- 21 Anyone know, LAX to NAN, sustenance ?
- 22 Has Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Control at ATL?
- 23 Atlanta International Terminal
- 24 Expedia - Stay Away at all Costs
- 25 TSA pre-check, what a joke!