Does anyone know if Easyjet fares fluctuate on different days? I've been watching a fare from Naples Italy to London in September, and it has gone up drastically. I'm not sure whether to book it at the high price (175Euro!!) or hope that it might come down. The website says "only 6 left at this price" ... the other day the fare was 165Euro and said only 4 left at this price. Help!!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Oxford to Athens and back to London
- 2 Time needed between flights?
- 3 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 4 Air canada checking correct VISA
- 5 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 6 Using a "Fake" Location for Better Flight Prices???
- 7 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 8 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 9 TAP Portuguese Air
- 10 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 11 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 12 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 13 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 14 redeeming dividend miles
- 15 Keeping AA miles alive
- 16 Taxis at CDG......
- 17 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 18 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 19 KLM stinks
- 20 Driver's License Expired and TSA
- 21 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 22 Please help: Singapore to Tahiti to Hawaii to Singapore
- 23 Name on passport differs from air ticket
- 24 Korean Air Executive Resigns Post After Halting Flight Over Snack Service
- 25 To select a seat or not>