Does anyone know if Easyjet fares fluctuate on different days? I've been watching a fare from Naples Italy to London in September, and it has gone up drastically. I'm not sure whether to book it at the high price (175Euro!!) or hope that it might come down. The website says "only 6 left at this price" ... the other day the fare was 165Euro and said only 4 left at this price. Help!!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Quality of Turkish Airline
- 2 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 3 flying Phoenix to JFK to Rome on honeymoon...Where do we clear customs?
- 4 Travelers Insurance
- 5 Booking flights, but only taking one of them
- 6 Survey concerning the boarding and deboarding process on regular flights
- 7 Anyone know anything about JetnSave?
- 8 Layover in the airport
- 9 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 10 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 11 JetBlue Amex card
- 12 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 13 Best premium economy to Europe
- 14 Premium economy--timing of purchase
- 15 Shortened connection time at FCO
- 16 never fly LIAT
- 17 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 18 Ryan air carry on personal items
- 19 best time to purchase ticket
- 20 Sleeping on airplanes (in cattle class)
- 21 Upgrading econ to biz on United
- 22 Check your contract and don't get cancer
- 23 Help: Airfare to Madrid has skyrocketed - why?
- 24 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 25 help booking w Ryan air