Does anyone know if Easyjet fares fluctuate on different days? I've been watching a fare from Naples Italy to London in September, and it has gone up drastically. I'm not sure whether to book it at the high price (175Euro!!) or hope that it might come down. The website says "only 6 left at this price" ... the other day the fare was 165Euro and said only 4 left at this price. Help!!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Need Advice Regarding Schedule Change
- 2 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 3 Turkish airlines
- 4 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 5 Using half of a RT ticket
- 6 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 7 Frankfurt connection
- 8 Turkish Airlines / Layover at IST questions
- 9 Aadvantage seats availability
- 10 1 Hour 1 minute connection in Newark
- 11 Schengen visa inquiry
- 12 Keeping AA miles alive
- 13 ATL - domestic flight use security International terminal?
- 14 Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge Singapore Changi Airport
- 15 Singapore Airlines
- 16 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 17 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 18 Malaysia-Singapore-Taiwan
- 19 New rules for United Mileage Plus elite qualification
- 20 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim?
- 21 RUH to AMS via CDG-1 hr layover enough?
- 22 United Premier status?
- 23 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US
- 24 Independent ticketing
- 25 Passengers in fight over reclined seat