I am a lowly Premier Silver on UA. In the past I could select a seat in E+ when I purchased my ticket. Under the new rules since the merger Premier Silver members must wait until check in to get a seat in E+. When I do online check in for my flight will I then have the option to change my seat to E+? Looking at my flight which is next week, there are currently about 4 seats available in E+.
E+ on United
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Delta in Amsterdam
- 2 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 3 Beware of Bravofly
- 4 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 5 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 6 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 7 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 8 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 9 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 10 When to buy tickets
- 11 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 12 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 13 TSA hand wipe
- 14 Delta question?
- 15 Layover in London
- 16 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 17 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 18 British Air or Air France
- 19 Connectiing in CDG good or bad?
- 20 Please help with Delta miles
- 21 How is Verling Airllibes?
- 22 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 23 Air fares to Europe in August
- 24 Tracking fare info
- 25 Kayak Price Alert - multicity?