WE are traveling from US to Brussels and then connecting to Naples Italy. If we purchase liquour on the plane will we be allowed to carry it on the plane to Naples or will it be confiscated going through security in Brussels?
Duty Free Liquor
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 US Air Absolutely Horrid
- 2 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 3 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 4 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 5 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 6 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport
- 7 Qater Airlines - 3 hr layover in Doha now 13 hours
- 8 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 9 PHL-FCO-ATH where will we go through passport control/customs?
- 10 Dubai / Visa
- 11 VISA date conflict
- 12 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 13 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 14 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 15 When to buy ticket?
- 16 Be Careful About Turkish Airlines
- 17 Self check-in airBaltic
- 18 Beware of Bravofly
- 19 Anyone know, LAX to NAN, sustenance ?
- 20 Has Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Control at ATL?
- 21 Atlanta International Terminal
- 22 Expedia - Stay Away at all Costs
- 23 TSA pre-check, what a joke!
- 24 United - how to add frequent flier number?
- 25 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question