International flight out of ORD, and I parked my car at one of the airport lots....go through security, bla-bla-bla...go to a duty-free store and buy as much stuff as I can. Leave the terminal and go back to the parking lot, put the stuff in my car, and return to the terminal. Would that be allowed? Since I'd be departing I wouldn't be going through customs in any way. Thanks in advance!
Duty-free idea...want to know if it's legaly possible..
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 2 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 3 Buying business and coach tickets
- 4 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 5 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 6 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 7 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 8 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 9 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 10 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 11 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 12 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 13 Worst US airline?
- 14 Beware of Bravofly
- 15 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 16 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?
- 17 Deceptive Airtran Bump Reimbursement
- 18 flight change and immigration time insight: Dallas to Frankfurt to Vienna
- 19 Continue on or stopover?
- 20 Breaking up a flight
- 21 Best routing on AA or BA; BOS/PMO; Business Class Award tix for 2; May 2014
- 22 Flying to the US with engagement ring.
- 23 aadvantage website
- 24 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 25 Sleep in Abu Dhabi airport?