This will be my first time traveling alone and I have already started stressing out (only about the airport part). I am flying to India from USA with a layover in Dubai- Terminal 3. I mainly just want to know what will happen once I land in Dubai (please include where I would have to go). Also, I completely dislike escalators and railings due to a bad experience so any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Dubai International Airport (DXB) Terminal 3
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Beware of Bravofly
- 2 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 3 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 4 airline transportation cart
- 5 Virgin Australia vs. Quantas Air
- 6 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 7 VISA date conflict
- 8 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 9 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 10 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 11 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 12 Connecting: CDG-VRN
- 13 US Air Absolutely Horrid
- 14 Question about Star Alliance lounge access
- 15 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 16 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 17 Dubai / Visa
- 18 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 19 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport
- 20 Qater Airlines - 3 hr layover in Doha now 13 hours
- 21 PHL-FCO-ATH where will we go through passport control/customs?
- 22 When to buy ticket?
- 23 Be Careful About Turkish Airlines
- 24 Self check-in airBaltic
- 25 Anyone know, LAX to NAN, sustenance ?