This will be my first time traveling alone and I have already started stressing out (only about the airport part). I am flying to India from USA with a layover in Dubai- Terminal 3. I mainly just want to know what will happen once I land in Dubai (please include where I would have to go). Also, I completely dislike escalators and railings due to a bad experience so any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Dubai International Airport (DXB) Terminal 3
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Which Address on Luggage Tag?
- 2 Do any airlines allow smoking on board?
- 3 Transferring air carriers and luggage?
- 4 TSA pre-check, what a joke!
- 5 Not Re-checking luggage at Port of Entry
- 6 airlines recommendation from the USA to Hong Kong
- 7 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 8 TSA hand wipe
- 9 "Cabin max" backpacks
- 10 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 11 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 12 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 13 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 14 United flight reservation change
- 15 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 16 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 17 Codeshares
- 18 First point if entry in USA
- 19 Help need about onward trabel
- 20 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 21 Jacob Ng Community
- 22 Need Advice: Germany in October Prices
- 23 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 24 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 25 LAX. Terminal 4 to terminal 6