This will be my first time traveling alone and I have already started stressing out (only about the airport part). I am flying to India from USA with a layover in Dubai- Terminal 3. I mainly just want to know what will happen once I land in Dubai (please include where I would have to go). Also, I completely dislike escalators and railings due to a bad experience so any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Dubai International Airport (DXB) Terminal 3
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Lufthansa Intra-Europe Travel: How strict on hand baggage?
- 2 Bringing in Bali coffee to Brunei and UK.
- 3 Any difference between Air NZ Business Class seats, 777-300, 787?
- 4 AA Downgrading from 777's to 767's on DFW-FRA Route
- 5 San Jose Costa Rica to Havana Cuba
- 6 British Air Miles - Household Account Question
- 7 Airfare to Italy
- 8 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 9 Booking a United award in Lufthansa premium economy: Is it possible?
- 10 US Airways schedule changes
- 11 Confusing Lufthansa Carry On Weight Restrictions
- 12 use of united skylounge if flying a different airline
- 13 Need Advice on EU 261--contact Lufthansa or United for compensation?
- 14 Layover in the airport
- 15 Crease on passport ID page
- 16 Beware of Bravofly
- 17 never fly LIAT
- 18 JetBlue Amex card
- 19 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 20 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 21 Alitalia
- 22 21 hour layover in Doha?
- 23 Any input on recent KLM Premium Economy?
- 24 TSA pre-check vs. Global Entry
- 25 Seeking recs for lightweight BIG suitcase