I land in Dubai and I have a 2.5 hour connection for my onward flight. Both flights are with Emirates.
Will my checked in baggage go all the way to my final destination once checked in for my flight leaving the UK or do I have to pick my bag up in Dubai and check it in again?
I didn't see my bag until my final destination when I transited through Doha with Qatar Airways on a few occasions so I'm assuming much the same thing will happen on Emirates but thought I would ask just Incase.
Also, will I be able to print off both my boarding passes prior to heading to the airport or only the boarding pass for my first flight?
Is the transit procedure through Dubai Terminal 3 painless or can I expect to stand in long queues?
Thanks for your help.
Dubai Airport - Connecting flights with Emirates
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Help with overhead Bins
- 2 FRA 70 minute connection from USA -Terminal 1Gate B19-Z62
- 3 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 4 Frankfurt Airport - Lufthansa and United
- 5 Picking up a child during a layover
- 6 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 7 Delta in Amsterdam
- 8 Any helpful hints on wheelchair transports in airports?
- 9 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 10 Throwing Away a Return Ticket?
- 11 Departure City Searches
- 12 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 13 Layover Time
- 14 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 15 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 16 United Airlines
- 17 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 18 Beware of Bravofly
- 19 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 20 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 21 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 22 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 23 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 24 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 25 When to buy tickets