I land in Dubai and I have a 2.5 hour connection for my onward flight. Both flights are with Emirates.
Will my checked in baggage go all the way to my final destination once checked in for my flight leaving the UK or do I have to pick my bag up in Dubai and check it in again?
I didn't see my bag until my final destination when I transited through Doha with Qatar Airways on a few occasions so I'm assuming much the same thing will happen on Emirates but thought I would ask just Incase.
Also, will I be able to print off both my boarding passes prior to heading to the airport or only the boarding pass for my first flight?
Is the transit procedure through Dubai Terminal 3 painless or can I expect to stand in long queues?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 WEBROOT 18006817208 InstallationWEBROOTtec*h supp0rt contact tec*h 24*7
- 2 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 3 Royal Air Moroc Reviews
- 4 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 5 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 6 Global Entry application status question
- 7 Customs question
- 8 "under the seat space"
- 9 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 10 Contact # for Delta
- 11 Using american voucher
- 12 Beware the Frankfurt Airport
- 13 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 14 Southwest boarding
- 15 is RMB necessary for layover in Chinese airport
- 16 BUD to ZRH to USA
- 17 Starting my Planning
- 18 Another kid-on-the-plane story
- 19 Heathrow Terminal 5
- 20 RE minimum transfer time Schiphol!
- 21 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 22 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 23 UA Carry-On Policy
- 24 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 25 Customs and Connection Times