I land in Dubai and I have a 2.5 hour connection for my onward flight. Both flights are with Emirates.
Will my checked in baggage go all the way to my final destination once checked in for my flight leaving the UK or do I have to pick my bag up in Dubai and check it in again?
I didn't see my bag until my final destination when I transited through Doha with Qatar Airways on a few occasions so I'm assuming much the same thing will happen on Emirates but thought I would ask just Incase.
Also, will I be able to print off both my boarding passes prior to heading to the airport or only the boarding pass for my first flight?
Is the transit procedure through Dubai Terminal 3 painless or can I expect to stand in long queues?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 2 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 3 Some Q's about Rome airport
- 4 Beach Ball headrest?
- 5 International flight to Domestic Connection in Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson
- 6 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 7 Newark Liberty - how early should I be there?
- 8 Southwest "no-change-fee" - really?
- 9 Duty Free Liquor
- 10 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 11 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 12 EUROPE FLIGHT
- 13 Airport Controlled Seats INTERNATIONAL
- 14 Kenya Airways/Skyteam questions.
- 15 Amex points to Paris/ Italy in 1st
- 16 Aegean Airlines Carry on Allowance
- 17 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 18 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 19 Abu Dhabi transit with separate tickets
- 20 Websites Which Show Flights with Flatbed Seats??
- 21 Overseas Flights with Different Airlines
- 22 Wheelchair Assistance
- 23 Ever cancel tickets on American?
- 24 Unaccompanied minor
- 25 Southwest Airlines pricing?