I land in Dubai and I have a 2.5 hour connection for my onward flight. Both flights are with Emirates.
Will my checked in baggage go all the way to my final destination once checked in for my flight leaving the UK or do I have to pick my bag up in Dubai and check it in again?
I didn't see my bag until my final destination when I transited through Doha with Qatar Airways on a few occasions so I'm assuming much the same thing will happen on Emirates but thought I would ask just Incase.
Also, will I be able to print off both my boarding passes prior to heading to the airport or only the boarding pass for my first flight?
Is the transit procedure through Dubai Terminal 3 painless or can I expect to stand in long queues?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.newhealthprograms.com/neuphoric-skin
- 2 What your related development
- 3 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 4 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 5 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 6 Stopvers Using UA Miles
- 7 Flying "Backwards"
- 8 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 9 Confused on Seeing AA Upgrades
- 10 Madrid airport transfer from T4S to T1:Avianca to Egypt Air
- 11 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 12 Airline Benefits: How does PTO work?
- 13 What Would You Do re Connection Time
- 14 depart to london the earliest in the morning
- 15 American vs United
- 16 Flying on AA into Sicily
- 17 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 18 Your experience with Interjet
- 19 Changing name on return Delta ticket
- 20 American Airlines....thank you!
- 21 Ryanair targets families
- 22 Instant Cold Compress and TSA
- 23 If the UK has exited the EU by next summer....
- 24 Can I make a connection in Reykjavik, KEF with just a 50 minute layover?
- 25 Airline sold ticket with short connection