I land in Dubai and I have a 2.5 hour connection for my onward flight. Both flights are with Emirates.
Will my checked in baggage go all the way to my final destination once checked in for my flight leaving the UK or do I have to pick my bag up in Dubai and check it in again?
I didn't see my bag until my final destination when I transited through Doha with Qatar Airways on a few occasions so I'm assuming much the same thing will happen on Emirates but thought I would ask just Incase.
Also, will I be able to print off both my boarding passes prior to heading to the airport or only the boarding pass for my first flight?
Is the transit procedure through Dubai Terminal 3 painless or can I expect to stand in long queues?
Thanks for your help.
Dubai Airport - Connecting flights with Emirates
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 2 Beware of Bravofly
- 3 Which Address on Luggage Tag?
- 4 TSA pre-check, what a joke!
- 5 Do any airlines allow smoking on board?
- 6 Transferring air carriers and luggage?
- 7 Not Re-checking luggage at Port of Entry
- 8 airlines recommendation from the USA to Hong Kong
- 9 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 10 TSA hand wipe
- 11 "Cabin max" backpacks
- 12 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 13 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 14 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 15 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 16 United flight reservation change
- 17 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 18 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 19 Codeshares
- 20 First point if entry in USA
- 21 Help need about onward trabel
- 22 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 23 Jacob Ng Community
- 24 Need Advice: Germany in October Prices
- 25 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid