I land in Dubai and I have a 2.5 hour connection for my onward flight. Both flights are with Emirates.
Will my checked in baggage go all the way to my final destination once checked in for my flight leaving the UK or do I have to pick my bag up in Dubai and check it in again?
I didn't see my bag until my final destination when I transited through Doha with Qatar Airways on a few occasions so I'm assuming much the same thing will happen on Emirates but thought I would ask just Incase.
Also, will I be able to print off both my boarding passes prior to heading to the airport or only the boarding pass for my first flight?
Is the transit procedure through Dubai Terminal 3 painless or can I expect to stand in long queues?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 "Bait and Switch" and KLM
- 2 Aiports in Paris
- 3 Questions about reclaiming FF miles
- 4 Consolidators for Biz Class Seats
- 5 Transfer between Terminal 4 and Terminal 5 at LHR
- 6 Last minute required change cost us $4,000
- 7 Same ticket, Rome to JFK via Alitalia then Delta, baggage?
- 8 Website to indicate number of seats sold?
- 9 Laguardia hassle?
- 10 Parking at JFK
- 11 Help with Delta terminal in Atlanta
- 12 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 13 Justfly.com
- 14 Can I clear customs and make my connections at YYZ and BOS?
- 15 Flying Tokyo-YYZ in economy- direct or break it up in YVR?
- 16 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 17 Is Bravofly A Scam?
- 18 Getting wedding clothes from here to there
- 19 Transit Visa in Heathrow Terminal 5
- 20 Frankfurt connections Lufthansa to United
- 21 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 22 SEA to Gran Canaria on Separate Tickets
- 23 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 24 Arr Stansted; Dep LHR, one night in London: where?
- 25 Changing Dates on United FF award tix