I land in Dubai and I have a 2.5 hour connection for my onward flight. Both flights are with Emirates.
Will my checked in baggage go all the way to my final destination once checked in for my flight leaving the UK or do I have to pick my bag up in Dubai and check it in again?
I didn't see my bag until my final destination when I transited through Doha with Qatar Airways on a few occasions so I'm assuming much the same thing will happen on Emirates but thought I would ask just Incase.
Also, will I be able to print off both my boarding passes prior to heading to the airport or only the boarding pass for my first flight?
Is the transit procedure through Dubai Terminal 3 painless or can I expect to stand in long queues?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Arr Stansted; Dep LHR, one night in London: where?
- 2 Booking SNAFU with Qatar Airways
- 3 Anyone tried Turkish Airlines for long flights before?
- 4 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 5 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 6 Turkish Airlines - Leg disappeared
- 7 I hour connection Heathrow
- 8 KLM refund process - not good!
- 9 AA seat assignments
- 10 AA Business Class on 777
- 11 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 12 Beach Ball headrest?
- 13 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 14 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 15 SkyLux - Anyone have Feedback??
- 16 Rome To Sardinia
- 17 Do I have time to recheck bags in Athens and make my flight
- 18 Has anyone heard of Dealber?
- 19 Baggage Checked-through on Non-* Alliance?
- 20 name on ticket and passport
- 21 Best Multi-City Booking Site?
- 22 Changing flights in LAX from international to Domestic
- 23 Aer Lingus DC-Dublin?
- 24 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 25 How long is a 'stopover'?