I land in Dubai and I have a 2.5 hour connection for my onward flight. Both flights are with Emirates.
Will my checked in baggage go all the way to my final destination once checked in for my flight leaving the UK or do I have to pick my bag up in Dubai and check it in again?
I didn't see my bag until my final destination when I transited through Doha with Qatar Airways on a few occasions so I'm assuming much the same thing will happen on Emirates but thought I would ask just Incase.
Also, will I be able to print off both my boarding passes prior to heading to the airport or only the boarding pass for my first flight?
Is the transit procedure through Dubai Terminal 3 painless or can I expect to stand in long queues?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Flying through Heathrow
- 2 Beware of Bravofly
- 3 First time, Best Business class?
- 4 Boarding US-bound Flight with Expired Green Card
- 5 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 6 Unable to Purchase on Spirit Airline?
- 7 Ryanair targets families
- 8 American vs United
- 9 Airline sold ticket with short connection
- 10 international flight luggage pick-up waiting time
- 11 Instant Cold Compress and TSA
- 12 Praise for Delta One
- 13 Domestic layover on an international flight
- 14 Caution while booking a ticket on rcg.se
- 15 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 16 Southwest and pax rights
- 17 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 18 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 19 A horror story about Justfly
- 20 Connecting flight through Amsterdam
- 21 Long layover in PHL
- 22 Good air fare?
- 23 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 24 immigration passport control
- 25 IAH layover time