I land in Dubai and I have a 2.5 hour connection for my onward flight. Both flights are with Emirates.
Will my checked in baggage go all the way to my final destination once checked in for my flight leaving the UK or do I have to pick my bag up in Dubai and check it in again?
I didn't see my bag until my final destination when I transited through Doha with Qatar Airways on a few occasions so I'm assuming much the same thing will happen on Emirates but thought I would ask just Incase.
Also, will I be able to print off both my boarding passes prior to heading to the airport or only the boarding pass for my first flight?
Is the transit procedure through Dubai Terminal 3 painless or can I expect to stand in long queues?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 T4 (AA) remodel at LAX
- 2 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 3 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 4 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 5 Miami International Airport
- 6 Question on checkin for international
- 7 travelling with ensure
- 8 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 9 Connection time
- 10 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 11 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 12 Award travel and fees
- 13 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 14 PHL layover
- 15 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 16 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 17 searching for flights on Kayak
- 18 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 19 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 20 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 21 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 22 Purchasing third coach seat for two passengers on international flight
- 23 Renewal of Global Entry
- 24 added cost on BA tickets
- 25 transfer at LHR or CDG