I land in Dubai and I have a 2.5 hour connection for my onward flight. Both flights are with Emirates.
Will my checked in baggage go all the way to my final destination once checked in for my flight leaving the UK or do I have to pick my bag up in Dubai and check it in again?
I didn't see my bag until my final destination when I transited through Doha with Qatar Airways on a few occasions so I'm assuming much the same thing will happen on Emirates but thought I would ask just Incase.
Also, will I be able to print off both my boarding passes prior to heading to the airport or only the boarding pass for my first flight?
Is the transit procedure through Dubai Terminal 3 painless or can I expect to stand in long queues?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/trimplex-elite-avis/
- 2 Domestic/International Connection SFO
- 3 Transfer time to flight to US, LHR Term 3
- 4 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 5 Dreamliner and altitude sickness
- 6 CDG transit time
- 7 Exchanging seats with a basketball player
- 8 Ryanair
- 9 Transit time at JFK from T4 to T1
- 10 A horror story about Justfly
- 11 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 12 Security lines at IAD
- 13 restaurants at the Albuquerque sunport
- 14 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 15 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 16 Soutwest Airlines Terms
- 17 Day of the week for the best price
- 18 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 19 LAX T4 and Bradley Int'l connector
- 20 how long to allocate for TSA in Dallas
- 21 Flight review – American Airlines Los Angeles to Sydney – Business Class
- 22 Expired Canadian PR card
- 23 TAP Miami to Nice
- 24 2 hours layover
- 25 10 hous in Hong Kong airport - what to do?