I land in Dubai and I have a 2.5 hour connection for my onward flight. Both flights are with Emirates.
Will my checked in baggage go all the way to my final destination once checked in for my flight leaving the UK or do I have to pick my bag up in Dubai and check it in again?
I didn't see my bag until my final destination when I transited through Doha with Qatar Airways on a few occasions so I'm assuming much the same thing will happen on Emirates but thought I would ask just Incase.
Also, will I be able to print off both my boarding passes prior to heading to the airport or only the boarding pass for my first flight?
Is the transit procedure through Dubai Terminal 3 painless or can I expect to stand in long queues?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Flying into O'Hare..bad as I have heard??
- 2 Headphones on planes
- 3 Tramadol
- 4 To pass the time on long haul flights..
- 5 Connection time at Heathrow
- 6 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 7 Hypothetical question
- 8 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 9 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 10 redress number question
- 11 London to Morocco/stopover; Passport? Ideas?
- 12 Has anyone flown Wow Air from the east coast to Paris?
- 13 Getting Seat Assignments on Iberia (American Airlines Ticket)
- 14 Customs, Immigration, Passport Control
- 15 Seeking feedback on Royal Air Maroc nonstop IAD-CAS
- 16 Detroit to London to Croatia
- 17 Toronto to Malaga to Toulon to Athens then back to Toronto via Malaga!
- 18 Fastest route between JFK terminal 8 AA and JFK terminal 5 JetBlue
- 19 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 20 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 21 Does anyone know what's happening with United in November?
- 22 From Riyadh, (KSA) to London, (UK)
- 23 Bravofly issue
- 24 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 25 AA Aadvantage Website is Making Me CRAZY!!!