I land in Dubai and I have a 2.5 hour connection for my onward flight. Both flights are with Emirates.
Will my checked in baggage go all the way to my final destination once checked in for my flight leaving the UK or do I have to pick my bag up in Dubai and check it in again?
I didn't see my bag until my final destination when I transited through Doha with Qatar Airways on a few occasions so I'm assuming much the same thing will happen on Emirates but thought I would ask just Incase.
Also, will I be able to print off both my boarding passes prior to heading to the airport or only the boarding pass for my first flight?
Is the transit procedure through Dubai Terminal 3 painless or can I expect to stand in long queues?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 OUTLOOK Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:681:7208 OUTLOOK Te12
- 2 Newark Terminal Transfer
- 3 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 4 1st RTW- cheapest place to start?
- 5 Shopping duty Free On Board versus On Ground
- 6 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 7 Redeeming Miles with a Capital One Card
- 8 Free Stopovers in Europe, flying from NYC?
- 9 Best/worst airlines for traveling with pets?
- 10 Porter or Air Canada?
- 11 Going through security with herbs?
- 12 Help me get award tickets using variety of points
- 13 Foot Rests? China Airlines Premium Economy Experiences ??
- 14 Chocolates in carry on allowed?
- 15 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 16 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 17 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 18 What can be done if one date is wrong?
- 19 West Coast USA>France routes
- 20 United and ANA
- 21 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 22 Domestic to Int'l at JFK
- 23 Help!
- 24 Scandanivian Airlines
- 25 Airtreks and Bootsnall