I need to choose between DTW and ATL layovers from an international incoming connection to get back home in peak winter time. I will have sufficient time in either case, but I hate to get delayed for a long time/held up, esp after a long international travel. I have heard that DTW is very good, but should I rather choose ATL since its going to be winter (Jan)?
DTW vs ATL Layover in Winter
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 2 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 3 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 4 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 5 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 6 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 7 When to buy tickets
- 8 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 9 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 10 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 11 TSA hand wipe
- 12 Delta question?
- 13 Layover in London
- 14 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 15 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 16 British Air or Air France
- 17 Connectiing in CDG good or bad?
- 18 Please help with Delta miles
- 19 How is Verling Airllibes?
- 20 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 21 Air fares to Europe in August
- 22 Tracking fare info
- 23 Kayak Price Alert - multicity?
- 24 Nonstop from Washington DC to Honolulu?
- 25 Lufthansa to cancel 3800 flights this week