I need to choose between DTW and ATL layovers from an international incoming connection to get back home in peak winter time. I will have sufficient time in either case, but I hate to get delayed for a long time/held up, esp after a long international travel. I have heard that DTW is very good, but should I rather choose ATL since its going to be winter (Jan)?
DTW vs ATL Layover in Winter
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 2 Wher do we pass thru passport control
- 3 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 4 Using AA miles to Tasmania in spring 2014?
- 5 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 6 AA/US merger - details on Oneworld, frequent flyer integration
- 7 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 8 Does FRA offer "golf cart" type transfers for mobility impaired?
- 9 Booking FF Tixs on USAIR
- 10 Subject to Government Approval?
- 11 Gate Check Question
- 12 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 13 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 14 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 15 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 16 Worst US airline?
- 17 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 18 Buying business and coach tickets
- 19 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 20 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 21 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 22 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 23 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 24 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 25 Beware of Bravofly