I need to choose between DTW and ATL layovers from an international incoming connection to get back home in peak winter time. I will have sufficient time in either case, but I hate to get delayed for a long time/held up, esp after a long international travel. I have heard that DTW is very good, but should I rather choose ATL since its going to be winter (Jan)?
DTW vs ATL Layover in Winter
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 실시간바카라추천▷ CAS98.C0M ◁라이브바카라
- 2 인터넷바카라▷ CAS98.C0M ◁강원랜드카지노주소
- 3 Travelers Insurance
- 4 Booking flights, but only taking one of them
- 5 Layover in the airport
- 6 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 7 flying Phoenix to JFK to Rome on honeymoon...Where do we clear customs?
- 8 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 9 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 10 JetBlue Amex card
- 11 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 12 Best premium economy to Europe
- 13 Premium economy--timing of purchase
- 14 Shortened connection time at FCO
- 15 never fly LIAT
- 16 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 17 Ryan air carry on personal items
- 18 best time to purchase ticket
- 19 Sleeping on airplanes (in cattle class)
- 20 Anyone know anything about JetnSave?
- 21 Upgrading econ to biz on United
- 22 Check your contract and don't get cancer
- 23 Help: Airfare to Madrid has skyrocketed - why?
- 24 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 25 help booking w Ryan air