I need to choose between DTW and ATL layovers from an international incoming connection to get back home in peak winter time. I will have sufficient time in either case, but I hate to get delayed for a long time/held up, esp after a long international travel. I have heard that DTW is very good, but should I rather choose ATL since its going to be winter (Jan)?
DTW vs ATL Layover in Winter
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 @@@WE@@@ GET HARD ONLINE FREE MOVIE 2015
- 2 @@@WE@@@ GET HARD ONLINE FREE MOVIE 2015
- 3 KLM - I think not!
- 4 Help me choose a flight - connection times in Paris
- 5 Downside to Orbitz?
- 6 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 7 I have never flown Ryanair
- 8 US customs pre clearance
- 9 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 10 NYC to Hawaii...best way to go?
- 11 Coach on United 767-400
- 12 Lie flat Business Class seats SYD - HKG
- 13 Beware of Bravofly
- 14 Air Travel - Iceland - London - Ireland (What lag time to take in between?)
- 15 Layover quetsion Dubai and Frankfurt
- 16 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 17 Asiana. Biz seats
- 18 luggage lockers in Dubai
- 19 Cathay Pacific- Asia miles sign up fee
- 20 How to contact Vueling from US
- 21 Travelers Insurance
- 22 How strict is Aer Lingus carry on policy?
- 23 Cathay Pacific (HKG-BKK and reverse) in biz
- 24 Bringing in Bali coffee to Brunei and UK.
- 25 When to book?