I found a fare on Orbitz that is much cheaper than what I can find on the airline's own website (using the same dates, flights, times, etc).
What is the downside to buying on Orbitz?
Sandy (in Denton)
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 2 Transferring in Beijing to Hong Kong
- 3 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 4 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 5 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 6 Heathrow: Can I make it?
- 7 Atlanta Immigration & Customs
- 8 Renewal of Global Entry
- 9 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 10 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 11 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 12 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 13 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 14 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 15 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 16 Documents for E-tickets?
- 17 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 18 Enough time
- 19 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 20 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 21 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 22 BA economy premiun seats
- 23 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 24 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 25 British Airways headphones/earbuds