Burn your money instead. It will be less frustrating and every but as effective. We booked a flight in early December, 2013, insured through Travel Guard (AIG member). On January 7, 2013, the date of our flight, I received a phone call that my mother was gravely ill. I was forced to cancel the flight to comfort my mother. Mom dies a week later on January 13, 2014. I sent a claim form together with a copy of the death certificate and explanation of the events leading up to the concellation. The claim was denied because her date of death was after the fdate of the flight. Seriously? AIG and Travel Guard have perpetuated a fraud and thft by deception. They do not intend to cover anything, unless you the insured happens to die on the date of your flight. And then since you're the insured you won't be alive to file the claim...SAVE YOUR MONEY...SAVE YOURSELF.
Don't Buy Flight Insurance
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 2 Using a "Fake" Location for Better Flight Prices???
- 3 Air canada checking correct VISA
- 4 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 5 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 6 TAP Portuguese Air
- 7 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 8 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 9 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 10 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 11 redeeming dividend miles
- 12 Keeping AA miles alive
- 13 Taxis at CDG......
- 14 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 15 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 16 KLM stinks
- 17 Driver's License Expired and TSA
- 18 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 19 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 20 Please help: Singapore to Tahiti to Hawaii to Singapore
- 21 Name on passport differs from air ticket
- 22 Korean Air Executive Resigns Post After Halting Flight Over Snack Service
- 23 To select a seat or not>
- 24 Using half of a RT ticket
- 25 United Flight- Houston/Tokyo