I'm looking to fly from Newark NJ to the San Francisco area next month. I have a physical restriction and need to lay on a 100% flat bed (sleeper seat) most of the way. A reclining seat will not work.
The sleeper seat seems very common internationally. However, I have not been able to find this on any flights domestically.
I'm very willing to pay business are first class.
Thanks in advance for any advice you may have.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Do not get me wrong, anti Wrinkle Cream reviews can be helpful.
- 2 Flight to Kolkata India
- 3 Houston Airport - United Airlines
- 4 KLM refund process - not good!
- 5 Beach Ball headrest?
- 6 Booking SNAFU with Qatar Airways
- 7 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 8 Arr Stansted; Dep LHR, one night in London: where?
- 9 Anyone tried Turkish Airlines for long flights before?
- 10 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 11 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 12 Turkish Airlines - Leg disappeared
- 13 I hour connection Heathrow
- 14 AA seat assignments
- 15 AA Business Class on 777
- 16 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 17 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 18 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 19 SkyLux - Anyone have Feedback??
- 20 Rome To Sardinia
- 21 Do I have time to recheck bags in Athens and make my flight
- 22 Has anyone heard of Dealber?
- 23 Baggage Checked-through on Non-* Alliance?
- 24 name on ticket and passport
- 25 Best Multi-City Booking Site?