I'm looking to fly from Newark NJ to the San Francisco area next month. I have a physical restriction and need to lay on a 100% flat bed (sleeper seat) most of the way. A reclining seat will not work.
The sleeper seat seems very common internationally. However, I have not been able to find this on any flights domestically.
I'm very willing to pay business are first class.
Thanks in advance for any advice you may have.
Domestic (US) Seeper seat
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Need Advice Regarding Schedule Change
- 2 TAP Airbus 330 Miami to Rome via Portugal
- 3 To select a seat or not>
- 4 1 Hour 1 minute connection in Newark
- 5 Using half of a RT ticket
- 6 ATL - domestic flight use security International terminal?
- 7 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 8 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 9 Turkish airlines
- 10 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 11 Frankfurt connection
- 12 Turkish Airlines / Layover at IST questions
- 13 Aadvantage seats availability
- 14 Schengen visa inquiry
- 15 Keeping AA miles alive
- 16 Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge Singapore Changi Airport
- 17 Singapore Airlines
- 18 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 19 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 20 Malaysia-Singapore-Taiwan
- 21 New rules for United Mileage Plus elite qualification
- 22 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim?
- 23 RUH to AMS via CDG-1 hr layover enough?
- 24 United Premier status?
- 25 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US