I'm looking to fly from Newark NJ to the San Francisco area next month. I have a physical restriction and need to lay on a 100% flat bed (sleeper seat) most of the way. A reclining seat will not work.
The sleeper seat seems very common internationally. However, I have not been able to find this on any flights domestically.
I'm very willing to pay business are first class.
Thanks in advance for any advice you may have.
Domestic (US) Seeper seat
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Any advice for flying on Spirit to Guatemala?
- 2 Air canada checking correct VISA
- 3 First time on 787 Dreamliner - great, mostly!
- 4 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 5 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 6 Air Asia QZ8501, Malaysia Airlines MH370
- 7 Premium economy
- 8 Lufthansa Dec 2014 Cancelled Flights - Affected Passengers
- 9 Thai Smile Airlines
- 10 AA Business Class seats from DFW to CDG and back to ORD - quality?
- 11 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 12 TAP Portuguese Air
- 13 Using a "Fake" Location for Better Flight Prices???
- 14 Oxford to Athens and back to London
- 15 Time needed between flights?
- 16 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 17 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 18 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 19 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 20 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 21 redeeming dividend miles
- 22 Keeping AA miles alive
- 23 Taxis at CDG......
- 24 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 25 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????