I'm looking to fly from Newark NJ to the San Francisco area next month. I have a physical restriction and need to lay on a 100% flat bed (sleeper seat) most of the way. A reclining seat will not work.
The sleeper seat seems very common internationally. However, I have not been able to find this on any flights domestically.
I'm very willing to pay business are first class.
Thanks in advance for any advice you may have.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/lumabelle-skin-cream/
- 2 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 3 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 4 how to use rewards for upgrades
- 5 Lufthansa luggage limitations
- 6 Tramadol
- 7 easyJet westard-ho
- 8 Help with JFK to VTE flights
- 9 Transiting through FRA
- 10 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 11 Why is Malaysian air SO HIGH!!
- 12 Air Berlin Going Out of Business
- 13 question about changing terminals
- 14 Customs/Baggage Claim in Athens Greece Question
- 15 Group Travel on Southwest
- 16 delta arrival virgin atlantic departure at Atlanta
- 17 BA short turnaround time
- 18 Changng a Delta Code Share with KLM
- 19 helli
- 20 redress number question
- 21 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 22 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 23 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City?
- 24 How is this possible?
- 25 Connection time at Heathrow