I'm looking to fly from Newark NJ to the San Francisco area next month. I have a physical restriction and need to lay on a 100% flat bed (sleeper seat) most of the way. A reclining seat will not work.
The sleeper seat seems very common internationally. However, I have not been able to find this on any flights domestically.
I'm very willing to pay business are first class.
Thanks in advance for any advice you may have.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 2 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 3 Cheap flights to Europe from Pittsburg
- 4 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 5 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 6 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 7 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 8 Airtreks and Bootsnall
- 9 Miami International Airport
- 10 T4 (AA) remodel at LAX
- 11 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 12 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 13 Question on checkin for international
- 14 travelling with ensure
- 15 Connection time
- 16 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 17 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 18 Award travel and fees
- 19 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 20 PHL layover
- 21 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 22 searching for flights on Kayak
- 23 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 24 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 25 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline