I read somewhere that United is making massive not for the better changes to its mileage plan in November, slightly panicking me at the moment since we are planning a major trip next year using most of our 300,000+miles. Any information on this subject would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Business Class 1-800-273-3602 United Airlines Ticket Booking Number
- 2 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 3 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 4 fix skipping matter Movie songs Download .
- 5 Quick trip to attain frequent flyer status
- 6 Toronto to Europe - Open Jaw Prices
- 7 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 8 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 9 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 10 how to use rewards for upgrades
- 11 Lufthansa luggage limitations
- 12 Tramadol
- 13 easyJet westard-ho
- 14 Help with JFK to VTE flights
- 15 Transiting through FRA
- 16 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 17 Why is Malaysian air SO HIGH!!
- 18 Air Berlin Going Out of Business
- 19 question about changing terminals
- 20 Customs/Baggage Claim in Athens Greece Question
- 21 Group Travel on Southwest
- 22 delta arrival virgin atlantic departure at Atlanta
- 23 BA short turnaround time
- 24 Changng a Delta Code Share with KLM
- 25 helli
Does anyone know what's happening with United in November?